Racist Guild Seeking Members

89 Orc Shaman
Tired of boar-eating-humans? What about gnomes that don't even come up to your knees? (Trust me, I've seen a bunch, they're all tiny... they are pretty good at engineering, though). What about those bluegger Night Elves or Dranei? Treasure hording dwarf pests? Worgen... Well Worgen are actually pretty cool, aren't they?

Anyway, I think I've got the guild for you. <Hate Crime> is a new guild with a racially charged moniker inspired by our hatred for Alliance. Our plans are simple. Kill Alliance, lvl our guild together, play together.

If you're bored, guildless, and hate alliance, please consider joining our cause. We've got your back.

Please just /who Hate Crime in game for any questions.

And always remember. If you've got hate in your heart, let it out.
Reply Quote
1488 brother! Sign me up!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Nah, don't think so.
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Warrior
LOL Faction pride.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Shaman
We are f'n racist.
Reply Quote
01/06/2011 4:20 AMPosted by Itzak
LOL Faction pride.

I know, it sucks, but I'm the only real pride and joy of the alliance. I'm sorry I can't do better but at least I'm at least 468% cooler than all of HSF.
Reply Quote
01/06/2011 8:32 AMPosted by Dây
Isn't there already a racist guild our there? Heres a hint it starts with HSF

They can't be racist since they have members who have Alliance toons.
Reply Quote
01/06/2011 10:49 PMPosted by Vanirin

They can't be racist since they have members who have Alliance toons.

I'd like to see you prove this hollow accusation.

I'd like to see you disprove it.
Reply Quote
So in other words you don't win, but at the same time I neither lose. Best part, I didn't lose.
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Warrior
If we told you, you'd have an exscuse to kick them, and they DO still like you guys, it's just that they wanted to see if the grass was greener on the other side.

It was, except trade chat is A LOT worst. :(
Reply Quote
89 Orc Shaman
THEY'RE COMIN IN TO OUR TERRITORY, Barkin their savage languages, ain't nobody can understand you anyway! Beatin their drums. Dancin round their campfires. Weildin their spears and axes. And they're tryin to get MAH piece of the pie! You can't fight a PVP team without seein 20 flippin bluegger night elves.

Is it so wrong, horde? Is it so wrong that all I'm askin for is to keep my piece of the pie PURE of this alliance infestation? They're spreadin their unfounded alliance jargon rhetoric into the ears of our young-folk, and they're beginning to sympathize! All I'm sayin is separate but equal and separate and equal enough! We have to eradicate this plague on our horde society, HORDE POWER!

If you got hate in your heart, let it out.
Edited by Stromschlag on 1/7/2011 11:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
RARARARARRARARARARARRARARARARARARARARARARARARARAARARARARARARARARARAARARA RACIST!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
1488 brother!

QFT
Reply Quote
82 Worgen Warrior
Tired of boar-eating-humans? What about gnomes that don't even come up to your knees? (Trust me, I've seen a bunch, they're all tiny... they are pretty good at engineering, though). What about those bluegger Night Elves or Dranei? Treasure hording dwarf pests? Worgen... Well Worgen are actually pretty cool, aren't they?

Anyway, I think I've got the guild for you. <Hate Crime> is a new guild with a racially charged moniker inspired by our hatred for Alliance. Our plans are simple. Kill Alliance, lvl our guild together, play together.

If you're bored, guildless, and hate alliance, please consider joining our cause. We've got your back.

Please just /who Hate Crime in game for any questions.

And always remember. If you've got hate in your heart, let it out.

Time to tear this post apart...

Orcs eat Boar too, Goblins don't go up to my knees either, Trolls are blue, and most Blood elves... well they're sparkly like vampires.

Undead smell yucky.
Reply Quote
89 Orc Shaman
I don't care what you say. I still don't like em.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]