[A] Full on Rogues • Best Guild Ever

85 Draenei Death Knight
We are currently not looking for additional members. Friends of the guild are welcome as well as people who are humorous and able to answer select trivia questions from information that could be gleaned via reading this thread.

Join the ranks of Feathermoon forum trolling legends today.
Looking for:
  • Achievement and group oriented players of all classes, races and spec
  • Single women in the Las Vegas/Southern Nevada area with low self-esteem
  • Those strongly interested in crafting/gathering/battlegrounds to help push guild progress
  • Drunk white women for everyone
  • Bhe's alt, which he apparently deleted.

Requirements:
  • Active and somewhat respectable adults. 18+, prefer 21+ and out of college.
  • At minimum one 70+ toon for the guild. Obviously looking for level 85 tanks and healers who are nymphomaniac strippers whose father owns a liquor store, but we can't be that choosy.

Benefits:
  • Increased gathering, leveling, summoning, ressing and all of the glory that comes from the gulid reward system
  • Golden Lion, BoA Cloaks, Helms, Dark Phoenix Pet, Both feasts, Baby Cauldron, Epic Standard and more for members meeting reputation requirement!
  • Guild Repairs, Gems, and most enchants free to guild members within reason
  • Membership in a longstanding guild with a somewhat respectable name

Other noteworthy items:
  • No Jenkins Titles
  • Ñø ƒüññ¥ çhå®åç†é®ß for names
  • No dramawhoring douchebags who have a known history of idiocy
  • Must be able to take coarse language, crass subject matter in guild chat and jokes that will offend those of the geographies present in guild. If you can't take Gnome or Canadian hate this isn't the guild for you. I can't get rid of Deezz. I've tried.

Contact or ask any guild member direction to the nearest person who knows what they are doing. If you have a 10 man firm and want to take advantage of our benefits package which includes hosted ventrillo, forums, the prestigious Full on Rogues email address and more. We also cater small to medium office parties, weddings and Barmitzvahs. Deezz will be happy to make you a heavy leather ball also.
Edited by Corpsegoat on 3/3/2013 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
• Placeholder •
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I may be interested. 74 healing Druid is who I am playing atm. Also have an 80 Rogue. Plus a few low level characters. I play hard when I play, but time commitments keep me at around 15-hours per week. Mostly on the weekends.

I will look for you in game. I am on later tonight, and over the weekend. If there is a website or email let me know and I can go that route as well.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/05/2011 4:02 PMPosted by Kivin
I may be interested. 74 healing Druid is who I am playing atm. Also have an 80 Rogue. Plus a few low level characters. I play hard when I play, but time commitments keep me at around 15-hours per week. Mostly on the weekends.

I will look for you in game. I am on later tonight, and over the weekend. If there is a website or email let me know and I can go that route as well.

Thanks for talking to me in game. Hope you like your new digs.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Smells like Teen Spirit
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
I'd join any guild with Corpsegoat in it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
At what guild reputation level do I get to see (behold) Gildas's beard, and what level to touch it?

I've got a 73 gnome priest who could totally mooch your guild perks...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/06/2011 11:12 AMPosted by Elizka
At what guild reputation level do I get to see (behold) Gildas's beard, and what level to touch it?

I've got a 73 gnome priest who could totally mooch your guild perks...

200g signing bonus for anyone in The Sidewinder Mother@%%!ing Band and or Thundering Hammer Clan members over level 60.
Reply Quote
No #%*@?

...maybe I should park one of my 80s in there...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
(I tried to log in with my laptop's onboard video still enabled... I think I just saw forever.)

I don't need gold if I can crawl into Gildas's delightful beard and make my little gnome nest there. I need to lay my gnome eggs and raise my little gnome chickies. Gnomes lay eggs right?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/06/2011 2:25 PMPosted by Loche
No #%*@?

...maybe I should park one of my 80s in there...

Part of my new frontpage I'm working on for the guild is going to be a wiki and I've been brainstorming on making the Loche page be the page that I encourage people to vandalize.

Seriously though. Full on Rogues needs levelers, altoholics, habitual wasters of time. I've got 8 80+ in the guild, 4 85s, 2 83s, 11 Mack 11's, 9 Mack 10s. The @@%@ never ends. I can't do it all though. I need people.

Have a guild that isn't making it? A social circle that is nice, but too quaint? Consider us. I'll set you up with your own forum, vent channel, cookies, milk. If you get revered I'll give you an armadillo pet.

We are achievement oriented and the best damned hardcore social guild on the server. We have more guild achievement points than any guild in this thread and more than any of the top tier raiding guilds on this server. I've still got Chaos' Seaspray Emeralds that I ninja'd from them on the 2nd of 5 times they surrendered to raid bosses like so much French. Yeah, I went there. Thanks again for taking our 18,000 gold in Destruction pots for my 300g in Seaspray Emeralds (the worst emerald in the game).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
01/06/2011 2:24 PMPosted by Corpsegoat
200g signing bonus for anyone in The Sidewinder Mother@%%!ing Band and or Thundering Hammer Clan members over level 60.

I suppose whether or not I still count as a THC member is moot, since I have no alliance alts. If I did, you guys would be the first guild I'd want to join.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Do you guys need a shadow priest?
Edited by Virgilia on 1/6/2011 7:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/06/2011 7:03 PMPosted by Virgilia
Do you guys need a shadow priest?

You are off this server. You really don't want to be here. Though I'd love to say I'd love to have you, you are far better there than you would be here.

It really pains me to say that because I totally have the hots for Gnome Priests, especially above 83. When they hit those dark wings I just want to dirty them up.

Do not server transfer for us. I have a whole group of people from three other servers transferring to get all the raid achievements just to spite Catalyst as is. Don't worry about that. Looking for current Feathermoon residents aged 18–184 who play at minimum 173 hours a week.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
<3 sup bro
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Join us, Bhe. Join usssss

And nobody cares if you make Aleros cry anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
They were lionseyes.

Need to level the other Peri and convince JC to alt raid with Full on Rogues for more achieves.
Reply Quote
im all about doing some gdkp again, though, ill have to work on some funding as i gave all my gold away a while back >.>
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I miss you guys
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]