[A] Full on Rogues • Best Guild Ever

100 Night Elf Hunter
Le Bump this one is #421 it is kinda funny I was #420 also FoR till the day I die keep them smoking and pass to the left.

Thanks Much

Deezz

President of the Gildas Support Group of End Game Reading
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Halfway down the page ? This is unacceptable.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Kinda makes me wish I was still hammerheals the Dwarf shaman i miss Spacegoat's antics
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
So in order to give Goat a push to come back and hang out casual like I would like everyone that has a facebook to go to Facebook.com/corgifever and you can see his new baby boy give the guy a like or whatever you do on Facebook. Tell him how you feel it could be a FU it could be a hey you know that guy Deezz is really bad in FoR and you need to get back asap before he takes over the world. Oh an make fun of his baby boy I keep sending him bad pics of road kill but not any of dogs cuz that would be down right mean an I didn't want him to take it the wrong way an all. I only do the tastefull ones of a balloon tied to the paw of a raccoon or a possum saying get well soon.

Thanks Much

Deezz

Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
So in order to give Goat a push to come back and hang out casual like I would like everyone that has a facebook to go to Facebook.com/corgifever and you can see his new baby boy give the guy a like or whatever you do on Facebook. Tell him how you feel it could be a FU it could be a hey you know that guy Deezz is really bad in FoR and you need to get back asap before he takes over the world. Oh an make fun of his baby boy I keep sending him bad pics of road kill but not any of dogs cuz that would be down right mean an I didn't want him to take it the wrong way an all. I only do the tastefull ones of a balloon tied to the paw of a raccoon or a possum saying get well soon.

Thanks Much

Deezz

We need our Goat back. Like now!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Come back and junk, Goat. I did!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
02/16/2013 04:10 AMPosted by Nocturna
Come back and junk, Goat. I did!

Shucks noct, you're the best. Pretty sure my puppy would be upset with me if I played though. Squinky is only thirteen weeks old and pretty high maintenance.

Congrats FoR on everything you've been doing. I hate to see us out of the number one slot on nerd points though.
Reply Quote
Hi. Still recruiting?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
best guild on Feathermoon by far
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Shaman
You people again....Oh lawd
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

HI V!
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Shaman
03/16/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Corpsegoat

HI V!

HAI GOAT!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
V, you wanna cuddle? We can clap our hooves together in some hot goat on goat action.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]