[A] Full on Rogues • Best Guild Ever

60 Dwarf Death Knight
See that's the beauty of it Abstract. We are not that demanding.

85 here I come.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Leveling cloak today too!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Rank 10 now with leveling cloaks.

#%%#ing Magnets, How Do They Work?
Reply Quote
I would apply but I get the distinct impression that you may not need any rogues.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
01/10/2011 11:26 PMPosted by Elyle
I would apply but I get the distinct impression that you may not need any rogues.

Didn't you start just around the time when the guilds namesake was kind of started to be phased out? After they ditched trade Ironforge trade as lookingforgroup?

Either way. If you do want to come Alliance for any reason, Elawl, you are welcome to join and we'll outfit you with anything you need to make leveling easy.

We are hitting our quotas lately with no issue, but I would love to get more active players who are interested in guild heroics, tol barad dailies as a group, and other random fun. We frequently end up pugging some of our DPS. Not always a group, but we try to keep people involved. Don't take if from me, I'll get some guild testimonies soon from our new recruits.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
*cracks neck*

Mayhaps you need a warlock.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread keeping up with levie's can only be a good sign.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/11/2011 9:25 AMPosted by Vahl
*cracks neck*

Mayhaps you need a warlock.

As seen in the bank snapshot earlier we have a stockpile of Pygmy Oil. Kelledor can drink enough to turn into a little fem. gnome, use orb of the sindorei and perform an over the pants Squeezaroo. It could be just like the Undead days in Silvermoon but without half your jaw falling off.

Seriously though. Impressive character profile. If you make it to (or back to as the case may be) Feathermoon and need a place to crash hit me up. Just pick a couch away from Korax, he has gas that's bad enough to make the dog howl.

01/11/2011 9:29 AMPosted by Abstractadin

I'm kind of surprised as to how positive everyone has been. It has to be an omen that one of the guildies will become pregnant, another one lose their job, a third have a dog die and a fourth quit to join the Illustrious ranks of AFK DANCE PARTY.

I'm crossing my fingers.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/11/2011 9:29 AMPosted by Abstractadin

Thanks also for reminding me to archive my post for when I get 16 pages of spam from the time I kind of sort of kicked a whole family of players and told them in no uncertain terms in vent that I didn't care and there was no amount of arguing that would make me even consider using the wealth of fluid from my drinking to extinguish their burning bodies.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
*cracks back* Oh, I'm originally from FM. This is just wharr the Chinaman moved me to and what the Chinaman re-named me.

I believe you knew me as Entroph.
Edited by Vahl on 1/11/2011 10:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/11/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Vahl
*cracks back* Oh, I'm originally from FM. This is just wharr the Chinaman moved me to and what the Chinaman re-named me.

I believe you knew me as Entroph.

Oh hey hey. I have a great idea when you come back if Entroph is taken. Roll Dwarf Female and pick the name Trough.

I'm on fire today!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
01/11/2011 2:14 PMPosted by Corpsegoat
I'm on fire today!

If you're not on fire. Your new shoes certainly are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeJNAynmwe0
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Looking for more strippers and midgets with balloon animals for meaningful in game moments.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Rounded out 1100 guild achieves!

Would love to see some more active PvPers in interest. Daytime PvPers especially. Hit up Corpse or any of the gang and they should be able to point you the right way.
Reply Quote
01/11/2011 9:24 AMPosted by Magnets

Didn't you start just around the time when the guilds namesake was kind of started to be phased out? After they ditched trade Ironforge trade as lookingforgroup?

Either way. If you do want to come Alliance for any reason, Elawl, you are welcome to join and we'll outfit you with anything you need to make leveling easy.

We are hitting our quotas lately with no issue, but I would love to get more active players who are interested in guild heroics, tol barad dailies as a group, and other random fun. We frequently end up pugging some of our DPS. Not always a group, but we try to keep people involved. Don't take if from me, I'll get some guild testimonies soon from our new recruits.

Elawl has been around since shortly after time began. I think I rolled him a month or two after launch? If I can bring myself to level another rogue I will so come alliance side and dwarf it up.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Elawl has been around since shortly after time began. I think I rolled him a month or two after launch? If I can bring myself to level another rogue I will so come alliance side and dwarf it up.

Heck yeah. We need more bearded individuals.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
What what? In the…
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
*Bump*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Rank 11! Sad Panda banking wherever you are now!
Reply Quote
42 Human Warrior
I like this guild. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]