[A] Full on Rogues • Best Guild Ever

85 Draenei Death Knight
50,000 critters complete. If the lack of an armadillo pet is what was preventing you from signing up your daughter who recently celebrated her 18th birthday that is now a nonissue.
Edited by Corpsegoat on 1/17/2011 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hide your kids, hide your wife.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
HAHA wait wtf What did I do now. I have been good this last few weeks, well only cuz ive been working alot so not much play time. The only bad thing I can think of was with Thonar 2 gnomes and a kiddy pool full with ky.. Oh an ky is spacegoats pet get your dirty minds outa here.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Deezz has not delivered said package. I cry about it on a daily basis.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
01/18/2011 8:07 AMPosted by Deezz
HAHA wait wtf What did I do now. I have been good this last few weeks, well only cuz ive been working alot so not much play time. The only bad thing I can think of was with Thonar 2 gnomes and a kiddy pool full with ky.. Oh an ky is spacegoats pet get your dirty minds outa here.

What happens between three consenting adults, a crocolisk who got absorbed by some ooze, a camera man and the subscribers of their live feed is their own business.

On a more serious note though we are still accepting active members. Particularly interested in achievement oriented players who can unseat Deezz as top in guild for achievement points. He's ripe for the taking with his inactivity.

1125 guild achievements and pushing toward rank 12. We aren't slouches. Consider Full on Rogues if you think we may be a good home for you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Full on Rogues is proud to announce our most recent acquisition of The North Face, manufacturers of quality camping equipment and outerwear. This should put us in a much greater position to leverage the urban community.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/20/2011 8:43 PMPosted by Jairdan
Corpsegoat has been hitting the pipe a bit too hard lately, only two people from True North have joined us, now if only we could find some people that knew how to not fail at the forums.

Damnit. At least it isn't as bad as when I thought we gained the publishing rights to Grumpy Old Men when we acquired Jairdan and his alt.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107050/

Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
Hey, we may only be two, but that's like half of True North! And the half that's majority share holder as well. Though I wish someone had warned me about Deezz beforehand. Only 3 days in this guild and I already caught some disease.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
01/21/2011 4:30 AMPosted by Stab
Hey, we may only be two, but that's like half of True North! And the half that's majority share holder as well. Though I wish someone had warned me about Deezz beforehand. Only 3 days in this guild and I already caught some disease.

That's part of the Full on Rogues sales pitch. We give you the problem for free and then sell you the solution for profit.
Reply Quote
I <3 Deezz. He is a straight shoota!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
No no I never do that, I hear it can give you a lazy eye an no one wants that
Edited by Deezz on 1/23/2011 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Bumpage. I need a Gnome DK and more for our Classy Gnomes achievement.

Free chocolate chip cookies and a kitten pet for the next 15 applicants. Not responsible for the cookies being stale and making your ass fat, or kitten peeing on your carpet and scratching your furniture (it's probably Deezz and not the kitten anyway).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I erroneously listed us as having the Guild Herald when I meant Guild Page. To make up for the typo we completed our 100,000 gold looted achievement, pushing us to 1135 guild achievements.

I'm actively looking for alt lvl70 players who are either XP locked or otherwise want to join in on our legacy runs to further our gold looted achievements in addition to guild XP. Free repairs, milk, cookies and primo lvl70 gear from Black Temple and Sunwell are among the perks. All you have to do is bend over to pick it up (I wouldn't recommend bending over in front of Deezz though as he has a collection of Druid staves with some pretty large and odd shape heads to them).

As always, we are seeking active players age 18+ for the guild. You don't have to be much over 18. 18 and 1 day who are confused about what they are looking for and want to experiment is fine. I don't have Facebook but you can zip the pictures up and send to officers at full on rogues dot org and I can review as part of our standard application process. I'm not personally looking for any fatties, but Deezz has never been afraid of a little gristle. We all recall his wild party Gristlemania, which is still available on DVD (I don't recommend the Blu-Ray unless you have a strong stomach).

In addition I am continuing to look for lower rank guilds who aren't able to keep up with the push to join our ranks. If you are rank 6–10 and not keeping up, have an active and strong playerbase that is just a little small we may be the place for you. I'll advertise it as mutualism, but probably would be more like commensalism and maybe border on armensalism. Not looking for shameless parasites. To quote Cordozar Calvin Brodus "You's a flea, and I'm the big dog. I'll scratch you off my balls with my mother!%!#ing paws." His words are as true today as they were on his first solo release Doggystyle.

Thanks for reading. Hope you got a laugh even if you aren't interested.

Kind regards,
Magnets
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Hey hey Feathermooners. Just wanted to remind everyone that we were still active. I know that a lot of people have been talking about the situation where Deezz and around 25 ladies who were 43+ years old and it didn't work out. It turns out that several of the guildies were trying to tell him that the best position was something called the methuselah and honestly looking back on it I feel like I was really immature, mainly because I had also told him that there was a complementary move called "used car dealership" and the tonnage was the equivalent of a small city lot.

I really feel terrible and all of that aside I need to recruit. We hit 13 a few days ago and are naturally a bit behind some of the other guilds that didn't have their guild leader bug out their guild XP, but still moving on. I stand by the statement that I don't want any under the age of 18 or easily offended. I would prefer someone who is a master of limericks and adept at crafting puns, but that isn't necessary.

Also as stated before we are capable of catering larger parties including 10 mans. If you have a 10 man raid and a smaller guild that isn't cutting the mustard on your daily guild XP please consider us, you're just digging a deeper hole every day you miss out. We have a comprehensive food and beverage program, repairs in excess of 30,000 gold available, gem and enchant services. Enquire about commercial interests.

Particularly could use healing and dps who are interested in a nice stable place to do randoms, have a coffee and shoot the breeze. I wouldn't turn away tanks but we generally have more than we need. Hybrid tanks who would prefer DPS would find a nice home in the guild not having to tank everything. I've got fresh pork chops which I'll hang over Deezz's neck. Come play with us!

TL;DR: Jokey was the superior Smurf and Papa Smurf just mooched his creativity. If you disagree you are a Gargamel hater.

Best regards,
Corpsegoat
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
A Full on Rogues player was hacked last night. Fortunately the GMs were quick to catch it and restore. If anyone was concerned about the 20 Primal Nethers and 12 Nether Vortexes they are now safely stowed in our Ogre suits tab along with the hearts of darkness and Gordok Ogre Suits that were crafted by none other than the Human version of Labrae.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Okay 2 people hacked today. One absconded 40 of our Sunmotes. Fortunately for us, our Sunday Sunwell's was pushed off until Monday. We have 12 Sunmotes left so though we are down, but by no means out.

The same 3 Shadowspirit Diamonds were taken. In two days when we hit rank 14 I'm cutting those into metas. They are so hot that 2/3 of them will give points and I hit 525.

Check the main page guys. A physical authenticator is only ~$6 American, which Jairdan tells me is around .5 Australian Dollars or two cans of Fosters from the pub.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
We got Rank 14 yesterday and all of the growth has been very positive.

In celebration of our growth I've decided to drop the 5,000g initiation fee and have refunded 50% of the fees paid by the early adopters.

In addition, we think we have Deezz mostly current on his shots and is mostly not contagious. He did get a new set of boots so I would advise any Gnomish applicants to get him at least 4 feet distance at all times.

Once again I would like to apologize to those in the guild who were advised to use Potion of Treasure Finding as a means to prevent any adverse effects when dealing with Deezz. It turns out that was yet another cruel joke and those who encountered him in Cataclysm content acquired both diseases and creepy crawlies. On the bright side they were new models and not just reskins. On the downside they weren't dispellable :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]