Tol Borad in 8 Minutes.

85 Draenei Warrior
Yes I'm pathetic for asking this, but might as well try. Can we please have Tol'Borad at least once this week so we can get our Baradin Hold Runs out of the way?

The upcoming match would be great.
You've already proven you can take it back from us because alliance pugs even in world pvp suck. Throw us a bone this time :D
Reply Quote
1 Worgen Rogue
they took it back cuz we were win trading then like RIGHT after the TB blizz was like...no more honor so yeah...

does anyone even still queue for this? Until they actually fix it I'm not even going to consider it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Are you suggesting we just not try and give it up without a fight? That goes against the competitive spirit of the game. How dare you! What a travesty!
Reply Quote
86 Human Mage

Ok, we took it again. Get 'er done.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
LOL! Get better pvpers on Alliance then maybe YA JUST MIGHT WIN ONE! LOL
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Hooray for necros
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
lol yeah wtf necro...also...idk about you guys but ive been able to do BH every Tuesday so I didn't even know that horde was still holding on to it.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
It's been going back and forth. Horde will have it for 3 days, Ally will have it for 3 days. Just gotta time your raiding times right.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's been going back and forth. Horde will have it for 2-3 fights, Ally will have it for 1-2 fights. Just gotta time your raiding times right.

Fixed that for you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
honestly it prolly is cuz none of us care enough about it except for the raid instance so we take it when we want to do it then the rest of the week who gives a !@@*?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
free crystals brohash..also gear for alts and its one less heroic I need to run to cap VP
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
orrrrr I could spend 2 minutes clearing BH and get 2 for zero gold
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
cuz i pug it alllll the time....oh wait i just do it with my guild so we guarantee get the crystals so stop being so jealous that no one ally side will carry you any more
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just out of curiosity how are you making Maelstrom's for 800g? We're doing okay with an engineer/enchanter DE'ing helms but it's a bit more than that. Now that they fixed the DE'ing Alchemy stones prices actually went back up to 2k Ally side.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
he isnt...he is just making things up to try and further his point
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
none of which are easier than taking 2 minutes to clear BH
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]