Horde PvP

85 Undead Death Knight
Then again, who is tough at all? Being in a game and all.
Broooooooooooooooooo.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You act as though players on the Alliance don't do the exact same thing.
Reply Quote
I just wish the alliance population was a bit higher so it wasn't so hard to find people to gank with 10k health.

And yes, alliance do the exact same thing, they just can't do it as much due to population imba, not because they are more moral.

The game is horde vs alliance, you honestly can't be surprised if a horde kills you on a pvp server regardless of health etc. You want even playing field (as even as it can get in this game anyway) go arena.

But in all seriousness, if you want to only PvP in arena and BG's, go PvE, it will suit your playstyle far better. Sounds like your friends wanted to xfer to gank horde, so if you are getting ganked instead, don't know what to tell you.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/06/2011 4:01 PMPosted by Paetheas

Highest 3v3 Personal Rating: 1500
Highest 2v2 Personal Rating: 1500
Highest 5v5 Personal Rating: 1500

duels won: 425
duels lost: 456

Do you feel any better?

lol idiot
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
This thread is lacking a Gentlemanz touch
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yes indeed, Sir.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/07/2011 6:09 PMPosted by Gentlemanz

Ohai Genitalmanz
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
01/07/2011 7:52 PMPosted by Humphrey

all hail Gentlemanz

fix'd
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
01/07/2011 9:11 PMPosted by Ilyashattack

all hail Gentlemanz

fix'd

I believe he bows to me, then you bow to him, so on and so forth. So it may be fixed if it was from your perspective, but not from mine.
Reply Quote
Horde on Dreadmaul can only PvP if they're in a group or their target is below 30% health.

Prime example:
A shaman and his butt-buddy frost mage gank me after I skillfully ninja Elementium off them ;) BTW that ore was tasty om nom nom

Wouldn't exactly call that pvp though, I'd consider it over-protectiveness
Edited by Hëxus on 1/9/2011 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
01/07/2011 7:36 AMPosted by Zenkai
I never claimed I was good at PvP or even like PvPing. I made this character on a PvE realm and transfered to be with friends. If Horde want to kill me that's fine and sometimes I enjoy lasting as long as I can or even beating a Horde player when we're both full health and if I lose I'm not being camped. but when they do it with no skill because they wait until I'm low health or gank is just stupid. I see them standing there targeting me just waiting until my health is low or I agro a second mob and then they feel zomg super skilled and jump in and kill someone with 10k health. WOW! You're amazing man you can press 2 buttons and kill a paladin! You @@*!@ leveled up!

I just don't understand a Horde's need to world PvP at such an unfair advantage. A level 82 guildie was in Deepholm questing and 3 level 85 Horde were camping his body. Do they really pay $14 a month to sit on their computer waiting for someone to release run back and die after 2 shots? Wow you got 3 honour points!!! Just another 333 kills and you can get a PvP mount! That's full tough bro.

WALL OF TEXT CRITS ME FOR OVER 9000
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/09/2011 10:30 AMPosted by Insayne

Hardly a wall of text..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
01/09/2011 1:13 PMPosted by Jackbot

Hardly a wall of text..

Sorry Jackbot your reading skills are clearly superior to mine hence our different opinions as to what is considered a wall of text
Reply Quote
48 Blood Elf Paladin
So misguided...

It makes no difference what faction you are on. Majority of the WoW population sux at this game.

End of story.
Reply Quote
great thread guys, keep it up
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I <3 Tol Barad. nab me some gold,rep and lol at the horde as they flee the sight of my dots only to return with 5 friends couse there to scared to 1v1.

P.S I ALMOST HAD YOU GOODS... almost :3
drop the friends and well do it again some time :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
01/07/2011 2:48 PMPosted by Catastrophe
You act as though players on the Alliance don't do the exact same thing.

^ Right there.

But really.. if you are gonna cry about something like that I'm sure you have a shoulder you can cry on instead rather than venting your QQ on to realm forums, cluttering up the much needed Thread-space. (Cause realm forums are so active and all)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
01/06/2011 11:28 PMPosted by Enganado
They're right guys! because being on alliance makes you more skilled at PvP.
lolololol

it took a 5 man team to gank me and my undergeared frost mage in Tol Barad today, a DK blood tank, a shammy healer, a rogue, a pally and a hunter. i also think there might have been that arc mage too but i was to busy geeting my face pounded and LOLing to get a screeny.
Moral of story: Horde fail at pvp k.
thanks for the lols Tol Barad noobs, and dont worry me and neyven will see you all later on. we gank in TB atleast twice a day. AND SOON, we'll have a Dk with us to make your day even worse =)
Losts of love,
Asuka
XOXOXO
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
They're right guys! because being on alliance makes you more skilled at PvP.
lolololol

it took a 5 man team to gank me and my undergeared frost mage in Tol Barad today, a DK blood tank, a shammy healer, a rogue, a pally and a hunter. i also think there might have been that arc mage too but i was to busy geeting my face pounded and LOLing to get a screeny.
Moral of story: Horde fail at pvp k.
thanks for the lols Tol Barad noobs, and dont worry me and neyven will see you all later on. we gank in TB atleast twice a day. AND SOON, we'll have a Dk with us to make your day even worse =)
Losts of love,
Asuka
XOXOXO

also asuka looking to recruit alli pvp players to smash horde face :D

horde rerolls looking to pvp also excepted :)
Edited by Neyven on 1/17/2011 10:41 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]