Divine Plea

93 Human Paladin
I'm not asking for more mana return abilities as we have it pretty good right now, but is there anyway we can get the 50% healing cut during divine plea removed? Right now, as it stands, the 2 ways we have to get mana back are DP and spamming judgment every time we can. Maybe add it passively in a talent via the holy tree? I'm already wasting GCDs attacking the boss for mana so it would be nice to not get my healing cut in two as well. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this post, but I wanted to speak my peace.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Not sure how the current Divine plea got through beta. The 50% healing reduction should've already been removed, at least for holy.
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
12/31/2010 2:36 PMPosted by Vellin
Not sure how the current Divine plea got through beta. The 50% healing reduction should've already been removed, at least for holy.

Agreed
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
12/31/2010 2:37 PMPosted by Suitup

Agreed
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
Another thing I would to add is that most paladins will only use Divine Plea if A. They have a break in heals or B. If they can use Avenging Wrath to counteract some of the healing loss. It's just kind of lame that I need to use another CD in order to use one.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I would love to have it removed, but honestly, we would NEVER go oom if that happened. The mana return just by judging your seal of light on cooldown is ridiculous atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]