WTG 125k gold

85 Night Elf Priest
Yes, I am willing to give 125k gold to the person who captures Paixboum singing either 'I Touch Myself" by Divinyls or "Irresistiblement" by Sylvia Vartan (because she is a Francophone). You must post her singing either of these songs.

Sorry but Paixboum cannot post herself and receive the gold.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Oh god.
You cannot be serious.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Death Knight
HORDE are cool
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
You would Mr. Power. You would.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
So, Max. If Jaz records me singing it, he will receive the 125k?

Under the right circumstances I will do this just to test your nobility and see if you'd pay up.
Alanne and I will have karaoke night, he can record it and then. Profit.
Reply Quote
That sounds hot, can I join?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I think you need to sing it in front of a live studio audience.

Canned laughter and applause will be included of course.
Edited by Weefury on 1/6/2011 6:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Priest
For clarification purposes, you want a trade chat blob to sing a song that we, as listeners do not want to hear the original artist sing?

Sadly, it is proof yet again what type of person we have on our hands here, willing to do anything for money and attention.

Why am I apart of this guild again? Our standards in the past year have dropped to an all time low and its getting to the point where it's just completely pathetic. We have so many little groups within the big wall we call a "guild" its sad. It's 10% does not like that 10% while those two 10%'s dislike the other two 10%'s (Continue till you get to 100% of our guild population), and it's near a point where we are all about to snap on each other.

Wake up boy's and girl's, we all know it. Vent's "joking" has slowly taken a harsher tone, while our leadership is basically at the point of saying screw it to it all. How difficult is it to work together, at this point our best bet is to just break apart into smaller guilds, cause 25 mans, are not the way to go for us anymore.

Driven use to be about staying under the radar and progressing as a group, now look at us, we have trade chat spam like the rere's we use to get frustrated at watching and make fun of. Now, that's us. We are slowly becoming the joke. And if we don't want to be private about our stuff anymore, then so be it, I'll come here and share.

My time is drawing near an end, to those that help build this guild so long ago, and the original members that have lost what we grew to love, I still respect you and hope you find your way back.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/06/2011 2:06 PMPosted by Joflarllekss
For clarification purposes, you want a trade chat blob to sing a song that we, as listeners do not want to hear the original artist sing?

Sadly, it is proof yet again what type of person we have on our hands here, willing to do anything for money and attention.

Why am I apart of this guild again? Our standards in the past year have dropped to an all time low and its getting to the point where it's just completely pathetic. We have so many little groups within the big wall we call a "guild" its sad. It's 10% does not like that 10% while those two 10%'s dislike the other two 10%'s (Continue till you get to 100% of our guild population), and it's near a point where we are all about to snap on each other.

Wake up boy's and girl's, we all know it. Vent's "joking" has slowly taken a harsher tone, while our leadership is basically at the point of saying screw it to it all. How difficult is it to work together, at this point our best bet is to just break apart into smaller guilds, cause 25 mans, are not the way to go for us anymore.

Driven use to be about staying under the radar and progressing as a group, now look at us, we have trade chat spam like the rere's we use to get frustrated at watching and make fun of. Now, that's us. We are slowly becoming the joke. And if we don't want to be private about our stuff anymore, then so be it, I'll come here and share.

My time is drawing near an end, to those that help build this guild so long ago, and the original members that have lost what we grew to love, I still respect you and hope you find your way back.

1/10

You get 1 because you made me lol.

The first, third, and fourth sections were the best parts.
Edited by Vicarious on 1/6/2011 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/06/2011 3:14 PMPosted by Ghettomagic
I enjoyed it. I think you should take his advice.

What if I don't want to take your advice. :(
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/06/2011 3:25 PMPosted by Ghettomagic
It's about time Power and Glory dissolves.

Have your people talk to our people and we'll see if something can be worked out.
Reply Quote
01/06/2011 2:06 PMPosted by Joflarllekss

Dude, your guild has been the laughing stock of Skywall since I was in it and you couldn't kill Brutallus to save your lives.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
This thread has turned into a cat fight... go on. *chews pop corn*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Posted by Joflarllekss

Why would you hide your identity and post on a level one alt? if that is how you feel about DTC, then say it on your main.
Edited by Veldoren on 1/7/2011 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/07/2011 1:04 PMPosted by Ghettomagic

Why would you hide your identity and post on a level one alt? if that is how you feel about DTC, then say it on your main.

Yeah. Take tips from Veldoren. He doesn't trash talk his own guild and ask about apping to disco EVER. Quite the healer too. Great guy.

lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I know right, great guy I am.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]