WTG 125k gold

85 Worgen Druid
01/30/2011 8:33 AMPosted by Evâde
Telling Law to be silent... you're funny

Hey Law, Tal wants you to come into vent to chat, want to? he shoudl be on tonight.
Reply Quote
77 Gnome Priest
Telling Law to be silent... you're funny

Hey Law, Tal wants you to come into vent to chat, want to? he shoudl be on tonight.

What the @#*!, I'm not Law.
Edited by Evâde on 1/30/2011 10:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2011 8:19 AMPosted by Durtha
Just saw this, you'll have to remind me 'cause I've never been on vent drunk to my knowledge...

everyone who was there remembers. Im sure Ghost remembers and so do many old DRT people including Envee. Sad part is Law that you talk the talk but everyone knows that you cried like a little girl when talmartwo tore into you in vent.

I was never in DRT, broseph. I was in Risen, YOU KNOW THE GUILD THAT ROCKED DRT'S ASS IN PROGRESSION UNTIL YA'LL HAD D2C COME KILL VASHJ FOR YOU? LOLOLOL SCRUBS

Sad part is law that you have never been married and im sure never will be married. She got off of work came into my room and sat on my lap and was talking to me and reading what i was reading. It is really funny that you dont know how relationships work. If by chance you get a fat wow chick to finally sleep with you and you get your hangdown wet you can again talk on the forums. Until than please be silent

Just because you settled for some cow-eyed woman who's not smart enough to laugh at your boring ass for being caught up in fake video game drama doesn't reflect poorly on me, brosiden. That's all on you, and judging by your state of anger, I think you know it too.
Reply Quote
01/30/2011 10:49 AMPosted by Evâde

What the @#*!, I'm not Law.

Yes you are, shut up.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Just because you settled for some cow-eyed woman who's not smart enough to laugh at your boring ass for being caught up in fake video game drama doesn't reflect poorly on me, brosiden. That's all on you, and judging by your state of anger, I think you know it too.

LOL sad law, sad, you never settled because most of the women have to settle onto you. And guess what my wife is not some cow-eyed women, many many people on the server can attest to that. Go ahead and ask Envee, San, broken, pretty much everyone in DtC or people who wer ein DRT what she looks like if you wont take my word for it.

Like i said go get your hangdown wet from some fat wow chick and than come talk to me. If serious about tal though, i can arrange him to be in vent tonight if you wish. You 2 can talk abou told times. Or maybe thats why you are so mad and decide to try and insult her instead of me, are you E-dating some wow chick? like spanking off to the webcams? maybe you two can go find some secluded spot in game and have all ur fantasies play out.

you may not have been in DRT when tal made you cry but you were in DRT's vent when he did. Not disputing that fact just makes it so you agree with it. Its not a bad thing to have someone in a video game make you cry while talking to them in vent, oh wait.
Edited by Durtha on 1/30/2011 2:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2011 2:31 PMPosted by Durtha
And guess what my wife is not some cow-eyed women, many many people on the server can attest to that. Go ahead and ask Envee, San, broken, pretty much everyone in DtC or people who wer ein DRT what she looks like if you wont take my word for it.

The only way I'm going to take the word of you or your guild "mates" (are you sure they even like you? I've heard things...) is if I see pictures of said wife. Otherwise I think you and I both know you landed on the "Am I in a hole or a fat deposit?" square in the game of life.

As to me crying in vent, I WAS GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME OKAY? THAT STUPID SWORD WAS ALL THAT MATTERED IN MY LIFE OH MY GOD HOW CAN YOU EVEN BRING THAT UP AGAIN JESUS CHRIST I WAS 16 WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHAW WHA Hahah hah haaaah Seriously? That *#@@ never happened, broku. I've never been in D2C vent except while I was ninjaing T6 and being told I was a baddie by Jindrak, and I've never been in DRT vent ever. You'll have to do better than that if you want me to rage. I'll give you a tip: Bring up how much raid content I've seen, or maybe try talking about my PvP experiences. I don't have 3800 achievement points for no reason, even Superman needs his Kryptonite.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
LOL ive posted so many pics of my wife, !!#! the last time i did it i got flamed by moon "Yes we know your wife is good looking," and hell im sure envee still has some saved onto his comp. I didnt know that 5'9 and 125lbs was fat? holy christ. And since when is San or Broken or envee in my guild? Hell i dont even talk to Broken or San anymore.

And really little boy, resorting to calling my wife names, and calling her fat, thats like someone calling fao fat, or tall for that matter.

See this is the thing law, you will have the game, you may be able to troll very well, but, and this is a big but, you will never get laid. Assuming you are half as annoying in person as you are in game and posting on forums she would sooner do a cactus than do you.

You can deny it all you want, Tal, Envee and many many other peopel do remember you crying in vent, than emo logging. Its not a big deal. Like i said crying isnt a big deal, it is a big deal to cry in vent and emo logging because of a game though.

*edit oh btw law, Tal wants you to log on hes playing right now and would like to talk to you
Edited by Durtha on 1/30/2011 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2011 5:16 PMPosted by Durtha
LOL ive posted so many pics of my wife, !!#! the last time i did it i got flamed by moon "Yes we know your wife is good looking," and hell im sure envee still has some saved onto his comp. I didnt know that 5'9 and 125lbs was fat? holy christ. And since when is San or Broken or envee in my guild? Hell i dont even talk to Broken or San anymore.

And really little boy, resorting to calling my wife names, and calling her fat, thats like someone calling fao fat, or tall for that matter.

See this is the thing law, you will have the game, you may be able to troll very well, but, and this is a big but, you will never get laid. Assuming you are half as annoying in person as you are in game and posting on forums she would sooner do a cactus than do you.

You can deny it all you want, Tal, Envee and many many other peopel do remember you crying in vent, than emo logging. Its not a big deal. Like i said crying isnt a big deal, it is a big deal to cry in vent and emo logging because of a game though.

wat

Firstly, you sound like you're coping out of showing pics of your wife. I want a piece of paper that says, "Hi Law" in front of your wife, standing naked on your bed. That's how this needs to go down.

Secondly, girls love me. I'm a qtpie. You've got no idea how often I turn down tail. It's actually hard for me to walk through your average bar without having to deny some broad who thinks that just because she's got a nice rack, a rocking body, and friends who are willing to compromise their sexual identities for me, I'll sleep with her. I'm all about what's on the *inside* as well as the outside. If you're not a 10 working with the homeless children of Haiti, taking care of your retarded brother, alcoholic father who beat you when you were little, and a mother with advanced stages of Parkinson's, I'm not interested.

Thirdly, I accept your compliment on my trolling abilities. Thank you. Also, I think you complimented me on my abilities at WoW? Have you ever played with me, bro? Ask anyone, I'm mediocre at best. Just like Kixx, my heyday was way too long ago to matter, and yet I won't ever stop bringing it up like it made me the untouchable god that I am.

Fourthly, you started the fat thing so you totally brought that on yourself.

Fifthly, I genuinely don't think I was the person crying on your vent. I'd freely admit it if it was, but as almost anyone who's played with me knows, I'm not sure I've ever cared that much about anything, let alone WoW. Maybe if you gave a few more details I might remember the occasion in question, but if so many people heard me, where are they? What was I crying about? Details man, you've totally made me interested!

Sixthly, there is no sixthly, except for the fact that you felt the need to post your wife's supposed height and weight on a video game forum. I'm pretty sure this thread has emasculated the ##%% out of you, and that's gotta feel weird.

Edit: %!@!ING ENGLISH, HOW DOES IT WORK?

Edit 2: I'm totally logging in now, I'll even post the transcript of what happens in this thread, because I'm a cool guy like that.
Edited by Law on 1/30/2011 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
wow law, you are coping out of everything, trolling but sadly its not as good as the other posts. and emasculated me? lol come on im getting laid tonight can you say the same?

and sadly law with all the talk everyone knows that sadly it is all untrue. But keep posting this is hilarious

The only way I'm going to take the word of you or your guild "mates" (are you sure they even like you? I've heard things...) is if I see pictures of said wife. Otherwise I think you and I both know you landed on the "Am I in a hole or a fat deposit?" square in the game of life.

Sadly you brought it up law
Reply Quote
%@%@ THIS IS SO HARD GOD DAMMIT HOW HARD IS IT TO FIND **!%%ES ON THE INTERNET ALREADY
Reply Quote
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2536315/wtfdurthabro.png

MISSES DURTHA, CHECK THIS OUT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
lol, yep she loves the ***%

and im listening to other drama, and reading the @*!% with decisive and healonis
Edited by Durtha on 1/30/2011 7:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
01/30/2011 6:58 PMPosted by Durtha
lol, yep she loves the ***%

and im listening to other drama, and reading the @*!% with decisive and healonis

Is this why fao was yelling at you in gchat earlier today?
Edit: Wait...probably should remove the earlier part of that quote but w/e. Makes interpreting it more fun.
Edited by Maxpowr on 1/30/2011 11:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
We need to find a new topic, this thread isn't going to max out at the current pace...

So Disconnected kind of fell apart a bit during late LK, HOW 'BOUT THAT?
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
01/31/2011 12:25 PMPosted by Law
We need to find a new topic, this thread isn't going to max out at the current pace...

So Disconnected kind of fell apart a bit during late LK, HOW 'BOUT THAT?

And that's your topic choice.

Jackass.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I can outdps anyone in dtc.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
My girlfriend is way hotter than Durtha's wife.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
ur such a tard san
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
LFM FOR YOGG 0 25m.

GOING FOR DEATHS DEMISE.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
I don't like reviving such threads because there is no drama to add.

The initial post has been fulfilled and payment has been distributed.

Thank you paixboum for serenading me.

<3 Max
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]