WTG 125k gold

Hey look Jaz, the anon guy thinks you're a decent healer. He clearly hasn't seen your legendary mace. You should show it to him.

I think we should start a betting pool of who we think this guy is.

I personally think it's Skytrooper, he's always had a hard on for disliking me, and struck me as a hardcore aspie, which you'd have to be if you thought trade chat and/or the forums were in any way meaningful to anyone.

Or maybe it's Sed, and M. Knight Shamalamadingdong is giggling in the background. Yeah, I'll put my 10g on Sed, because that'd be cool.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
It's definitely me.

Cause there is no way DtC has any drama or guildies that are unhappy with the current status.

Everyone likes Jaz. And he isn't out for just himself.

So in conclusion this is a troll and and its me doing it. Cause like Jaz said, there is no way this guy is in guild. There is no way that could ever happen to DtC, its not possible. I !#%%ing read it on the internet. And the internet never lies.

And do you guys seriously pay raiders to raid? Is this like a draft or something?

We should all pool our raiders into a group, and draw a number from a hat, it will be a snake draft. We all pick people based on skill level and see who comes up with the best team. #1 picks are worth 10k, #2's 9k, and so on. This unfortunately means I'll have to be a walk on, but I'm ok with that.

Wait, It could even be you Law, you're not in DtC, youre in DhB, did you ever think about that? GOD FORBID THERE IS SOMEONE INTERNALLY UNHAPPY.

ITS...JUST...NOT...POSSIBLE.

Also, Grats FSBO.......and Rin pointed out the other day we have a lot of ex Nightwind in our guild right now...Since DtC is now the reborn PnG, I would like to draft the original Jas and Gilf, cause we need some drama on our end....Bull*@%@, you guys got cata first drama.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
I don't know Erin, you don't have great luck with high/low rolls, I doubt you'd get the pick of the litter with the hat.

Honestly, this is someone from the guild.
I would like to point one thing out though. People on Skywall saw DtC as a guild of pompous douchebags before I even joined. It was a major reason why I didn't join at first. I got to know the guild and see first hand they are all great people and the only ones that were overly prideful talked in trade and the sort. You can ask my brother; Once he joined DtC his personal opinion changed as well. Once I joined DtC, my talking in trade went down massively out of respect for the guild's image.

Random level on alt.
I may be a trade blob, but honestly, at least I'm not afraid to go to the officers with issues. I tell them what's on my mind when it comes to guild issues. MY MIND =/=TO JAZ'S. I have my own opinion. (inb4 no you don't you're a woman.) If you step out on your main, consequences will ensue, but it may also help the guild. Problems do get fixed if you step up and tell someone. Posting on your anon-alt isn't helping anything, it's only further frustrating the guild members, if that's your point then well done, if it isn't, then go on your main and whisper an officer. Whisper Moon. Since you have such great respect for him, you can talk to him. Our officers will generally not give out names if asked; they will remove you completely from the situation and address the problems you pointed out. So go on your main and talk to Moon.

edit: My typos are making me sad.
Edited by Paixboum on 1/12/2011 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Anonymous poster is more than likely a long time member back from the png days, and there are only so few people that could be if they are really still in-guild. I don't think it'd be very hard to figure out. :D

hay man, from being in png/IM/dtc I can say dtc has some good people (granted, a lot have left/quit since then but there are some that are still around) and from what paix said, I'm sure there's still a lot of good people. It really is just a few names that have really developed dtc's reputation to what it is now. :|
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
It really is just a few names that have really developed dtc's reputation to what it is now. :|

THIS is what I am saying.
Thank you Mundis.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Erin how could you.
Reply Quote
This is turning into a DtC lovefest, it's making me sick. If there were so many damned good players in the guild, you'd be doing better. Quit sucking eachothers' !%*!s, geez.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Law, I missed you man
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Bull*@%@, you guys got cata first drama.

LIGHT OF DAWN TOO LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
01/12/2011 3:59 PMPosted by Paixboum
Law, I missed you man

I'm fairly certain, if left to your own devices, you'd all grow soft.

HARDEREN THE FCUK UYP ASSHOALES
Reply Quote
62 Human Death Knight
D'aww look I can post on alts and hide behind them too. It's not obvious if I still talk like myself though, and simply restate everything I whined and qq'd about in g-chat, amirite, or amirite?

It's pretty obvious you're still in guild. O and I don't know, the 'meeting' you emo quit. kthx.
" Drama queen's and attention seekers A-J please move to zone 5 and begin your raiding there, and let the rest of us do what we are good at." What you're good at? You mean dying to sound, right? It's k. Discs are hard. And I'm psure you started most of the drama, but d/w man. Whatever helps you sleep at night. "I do fear that if by posting on my main, I will be removed, yes I admit that does scare me" Cuz posting on a lvl 1 alt and trash talking your guild will get you sooooo much further. That's cute.

"Calling me names and saying "I'm not good enough" is all well and good Jaz, but there in lies the problem." Damn I wonder who this could be. Your lvl1 alt is making it so so hard to guess. If only you weren't so terribly subtle and tactful. Ps. I really enjoyed it when you called me a #%#%*, and whatever else you felt the need to say.

Go xfer back to your old server and your other guild. I mean I hear they're so much more progressed. And who knows, maybe they'll cater to your endless qq and complete lack of raid awareness.

Love you, mean it, I sincerely hope you get hit by a truck on the way home <3

PS. I told you so. Damn that felt good. ;)
Edited by Ipsum on 1/12/2011 4:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
11 Gnome Warlock
I love you Ipsum.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Back in my day, this level 1 guy wouldn't post on a level 1! He'd post on his main, get destroyed by people because he's awful, and then delete every single one of his posts!
Reply Quote
62 Human Death Knight
Shh Paix I'm hiding! I'm so scared right now. My opinion might be worse if people know I'm Fao.... OGOD!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Fao? At least you're not that bad hunter Canah.

Reply Quote
62 Human Death Knight
God I know! She's just so terrible but it's k. At least she's not a terrible resto druid. Phew!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Or a terrible enhance shaman who doesn't have a spec I think because I'm too lazy to check.
Edited by Amazingsauce on 1/12/2011 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/12/2011 4:59 PMPosted by Ipsum
God I know! She's just so terrible but it's k. At least she's not a terrible resto druid. Phew!

That's no way to talk about your husband.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Sorry babe, you know I love you. <3 You're the only resto druid for me!

ps. Remember the cookies? oooogod the cookies <3
Edited by Faolynn on 1/12/2011 5:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
That was some good drama. Bravo! These forums were getting dull.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]