WTG 125k gold

85 Night Elf Priest
01/28/2011 12:40 PMPosted by Moonfanar
DtC has plenty of more drama they will be sharing with us in the future.

While we do have drama from time to time like any other guild, none of the current drama has come from in guild.

We need to talk about a certain tank and stripper poles.
Reply Quote
01/28/2011 12:40 PMPosted by Moonfanar
DtC has plenty of more drama they will be sharing with us in the future.

While we do have drama from time to time like any other guild, none of the current drama has come from in guild. Heck, it hasn't even come from anyone that has ever been in guild. My hats off to you for the troll, as it was very well done, but I know who the level one alts belong to, so it's time to find a new guild to troll.

Who should I do next?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/28/2011 3:11 PMPosted by Law
Who should I do next?

Dragonite HYPER BEAM IMO, although it wasn't you that created those alts.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/28/2011 2:34 PMPosted by Maxpowr
We need to talk about a certain tank and stripper poles.

O.
Damn that Jezabel. >.>;
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
Moon, you are obligated to make amends for wearing that hat.

Therefore, you must tell us who the troll is.

Reply Quote
01/28/2011 3:47 PMPosted by Moonfanar
Who should I do next?

Dragonite HYPER BEAM IMO, although it wasn't you that created those alts.

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but I am *all* lvl 1 alts on these forums!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
01/28/2011 3:49 PMPosted by Faolynn
O.
Damn that Jezabel. >.>;

No fao it was decided, that you and sundar woudl strip for guild money, sorry.
But go go asian caucasian connection
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/28/2011 4:17 PMPosted by Stocious

Pretty sure you already know who one of them is. If not, well, I guess that explains a lot.
Reply Quote
01/28/2011 4:26 PMPosted by Moonfanar

Pretty sure you already know who one of them is. If not, well, I guess that explains a lot.

Oooh, u meen.
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
01/28/2011 4:26 PMPosted by Moonfanar

Actually, I don't and it doesn't explain *@@%. Looks to me we are both lost in our assumptions dun it.

Hurpy durp durp.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
O.
Damn that Jezabel. >.>;

No fao it was decided, that you and sundar woudl strip for guild money, sorry.
But go go asian caucasian connection

At least we know who Jazz pays to raid and why :P
Edited by Maxpowr on 1/28/2011 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Actually, I don't and it doesn't explain *@@%. Looks to me we are both lost in our assumptions dun it.

I'm sorry, I assumed you knew that Joflarllekss was on your account. Should have known better though, I apologize.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey guys I can post again!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Ohai Jaz. Wb champ.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Thank you. For some reason when your in game suspension gets lifted the forum suspension stays for the full duration. Talk about poor suspension mechanics.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/28/2011 6:17 PMPosted by Maxpowr
At least we know who Jazz pays to raid and why :P

I don't get paid to raid :(
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Rogue
01/28/2011 9:24 PMPosted by Moonfanar

I'm sorry, I assumed you knew that Joflarllekss was on your account. Should have known better though, I apologize.

Oh? Since when did it get on my account? Which one is it though? The Male version on page 1, or the female version on page 8?

I would really like to know the standard I'm held to on my trolling.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
The male version on page 1. Deny is all you want, but there is an interesting little feature of these new forums. See, if I ignore one character on the forums it turns out it ignores that entire account. If I put that character on ignore, somehow you also get put on ignore. Also, if I put you on ignore, it puts the male version of Joflarllekss on ignore. So there you go. Proof that it was you. Like I said earlier though, great troll. Got many people including myself so I see no reason you should deny it was you anymore.

Also, if anyone is wondering about the other troll that said Jaz was charging him gold to raid. Yeah, that was Occam. Looks like you guys are going to have to pay for another account if you want to keep trolling from level 1s. Sorry about ruining your fun.
Reply Quote
77 Gnome Priest
01/29/2011 2:45 AMPosted by Moonfanar
The male version on page 1. Deny is all you want, but there is an interesting little feature of these new forums. See, if I ignore one character on the forums it turns out it ignores that entire account. If I put that character on ignore, somehow you also get put on ignore. Also, if I put you on ignore, it puts the male version of Joflarllekss on ignore. So there you go. Proof that it was you. Like I said earlier though, great troll. Got many people including myself so I see no reason you should deny it was you anymore.

Also, if anyone is wondering about the other troll that said Jaz was charging him gold to raid. Yeah, that was Occam. Looks like you guys are going to have to pay for another account if you want to keep trolling from level 1s. Sorry about ruining your fun.

WIN.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
awwww no one wants to post on their alts anymore now moon, u fing suck. I loved reading them and getting them going.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]