Orgrimmar Raid

85 Goblin Warrior

You think those are our skeletons? I'm *!*@ing dying here.

Comprehension is SO HARD. Here, I'll quote it for you:

God, it sure is difficult to kill players 1 at a time as they walk through snares and solar beams. Takes skill.

And Enthorn with the win:

But I'm sure you Alliance are patting yourselves on the back. Good job. Hope you had fun, etc.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
What, Horde can't do what Alliance just did.

Or can they?

Prove us wrong almighty PvP God Songqt. Prove us wrong...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
And by "Enthorn with the win" you mean "Enthorn getting shattered throw in the middle of 40 people and getting mad", right?
Reply Quote
01/02/2011 12:35 AMPosted by Songqt

Jesus christ you are retarded. You blatantly ignored the first half of that paragraph just like you ignored the owning you received on the first page. I'm not going to quote it for you. Just stfu now you're making yourself look horrible.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Enthorn seems frustrated because on one of those screenshots he was at the forefront of the fail attempts at retaking that building.

Priceless.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
01/02/2011 12:35 AMPosted by Songqt

God, it sure is difficult to kill players 1 at a time as they walk through snares and solar beams. Takes skill.

And Enthorn with the win:

But I'm sure you Alliance are patting yourselves on the back. Good job. Hope you had fun, etc.

jee, it sure is hard to come in massive waves and to kill TWENTY EIGHT alliance in a room with nowhere to go in middle of orgimmar.

i mean really? lol just how many of u guys are in orgimmar? easily 100+ in that line of urs.

mad cuz u guys fail to take it back after an hour? lol.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
jee, it sure is hard to come in massive waves and to kill TWENTY EIGHT alliance in a room with nowhere to go in middle of orgimmar.

i mean really? lol just how many of u guys are in orgimmar? easily 100+ in that line of urs.

mad cuz u guys fail to take it back after an hour? lol.

I think it's trying to communicate with me but.. I really can't tell.
Reply Quote
01/02/2011 12:50 AMPosted by Songqt

I think it's trying to communicate with me but.. I really can't tell.

Because you can't read or think properly.

I bet you play the game just like you post. Ignore everything bad that happens to you and just keep mashing buttons.
Edited by Hatbuddy on 1/2/2011 12:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
You had an organized group of PvPers and you killed Horde literally one at a time as they ran through a choke point. Then when a decent number of Horde actually go in, you port out. I don't understand how this is victory. Is your victory measured by how many Honor Kills you got? Is it measured by how many NPCs you killed? Or maybe it's measured by how long you guys stayed in there before enough Horde actually cared to attack? You realize probably 85% of Horde in Org didn't give a #*** that you were there? Even the people at Hall of Legends were just AFKing outside of it, not running in. I mean, congratulations on holding up in a room for an hour at 2AM. Proud of you! Each and every one of you.
Reply Quote
01/02/2011 12:59 AMPosted by Enthorn
You had an organized group of PvPers and you killed Horde literally one at a time as they ran through a choke point. Then when a decent number of Horde actually go in, you port out. I don't understand how this is victory. Is your victory measured by how many Honor Kills you got? Is it measured by how many NPCs you killed? Or maybe it's measured by how long you guys stayed in there before enough Horde actually cared to attack? You realize probably 85% of Horde in Org didn't give a #*** that you were there? Even the people at Hall of Legends were just AFKing outside of it, not running in. I mean, congratulations on holding up in a room for an hour at 2AM. Proud of you! Each and every one of you.

You had to be there to understand. Oh wait you were.

And still loling about how you thought those were our skeletons.
Edited by Hatbuddy on 1/2/2011 1:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
01/01/2011 11:41 PMPosted by Vostov
We came we saw we conquered.

record sales, sold out concerts?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

Then when a decent number of Horde actually go in, you port out

Uhhh.

We killed a far bigger group than the one that "wiped" us just a few minutes before we left.

We ported because people were freaking out about SW. The exact call was "You know what would be pretty funny? We port to SW, kill them all, then we port back to Hyjal, fly here and continue this".

Except a few of us died, then we go to SW and met no one but a few randoms flying around and running, and half the raid bailed to sleep or whatever instead of going back.
Edited by Kaerothh on 1/2/2011 1:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
01/02/2011 12:46 AMPosted by Doomthrawn
Enthorn seems frustrated because on one of those screenshots he was at the forefront of the fail attempts at retaking that building.

Ah, the truth is, I just knew that I would find a thread about your "adventures in Orgrimmar" posted on the forums. I knew you guys couldn't pass up trying to gloat about your "raid." And that thread coming from Vostov, well, that really gets me all tingly. Like I said, I'm proud of all of you for your accomplishment. I hope you guys get City Attacker achievement for your respective guilds soon, because you're clearly putting in the effort, seeing as how this is what it takes. But, you know what I really like? I like the 300 analogy. Ah, yes, 300 Spartans killing tens of thousands of Persians... this is clearly the same thing as 30 Allies killing 2-3 Horde as they head in.

I was there earlier when you guys were being killed in that same room and in the auction house. Don't try to pass off this bull@!!* that none of the skeletons were Alliance. A fair number of them were Alliance. Most of the Horde that died died in the hallway. You threw down enough snares and solar beams to kill off each person individually. Hell, you were using Typhoon every chance you guys got to keep us out of the building. And you really want me to believe that all the skeletons in there are Horde? I was there twice earlier in the night after groups of Alliance were killed repeatedly in that room and in that hallway trying to run away.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
01/02/2011 12:59 AMPosted by Enthorn

I guess the 4 or 5 failed grouped attacks that we pushed back don't count right? Did you guys get a tickle in your lower regions when you finally broke through us as we ported back to Stormwind to stop the little counter attack on our PvP house? We will have to do it again sometime. I got a good chuckle when you all would run in together and just end up back at the graveyard. So much more fun than trolling you on the forums... So much more fun...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

But, you know what I really like? I like the 300 analogy. Ah, yes, 300 Spartans killing tens of thousands of Persians... this is clearly the same thing as 30 Allies killing 2-3 Horde as they head in.

Oh I Just need a Red, long cloak for my brave worgen and IT'S ON.

LFM Orgrimmar, only allowed to wear Red cloaks and bronze shields.

A fair number of them were Alliance. Most of the Horde that died died in the hallway

Dude, I personally killed the alliance in the pvp room before being called over real ID to join that raid.

I killed 4-5 people tops, 2 of them being outside the PvP room as they tried to run away.

Meanwhile...

http://img704.imageshack.us/i/wowscrnshot010211054929.jpg/

Let's go through a bone analysis on that picture, shall we.

I count...3, maybe 4 human bones. No dwarves, no gnomes. I see lots of tauren, belf bones majorly, many UD as well.
Edited by Kaerothh on 1/2/2011 1:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/02/2011 1:08 AMPosted by Enthorn
Ah, yes, 300 Spartans killing tens of thousands of Persians... this is clearly the same thing as 30 Allies killing 2-3 Horde as they head in.

I don't understand your logic here. Your defense is that the Alliance lacks skill because the Horde was too stupid to organize?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Good job killing me while I was AFK Doomthrawn -- full set of DoTs on me before I land to attack you, no AI or armor up. It's amazing how much healing Affliction does. I put out 135k damage on you before you killed me, and you stayed full health. Nice 1v1, you're Pro at this game ;-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Get PvP'd Enthorn...

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9976/wowscrnshot010211011146.jpg
If it happens in Orgrimmar, it'll happen anywhere.
Edited by Doomthrawn on 1/2/2011 1:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/fHKU9.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR! We were in your honor vendor room for an hour and we got the achievement in about 20 minutes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Good job killing me while I was AFK Doomthrawn -- full set of DoTs on me before I land to attack you, no AI or armor up. It's amazing how much healing Affliction does. I put out 135k damage on you before you killed me, and you stayed full health. Nice 1v1, you're Pro at this game ;-)

World PvP happend.

LoL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]