[Rabid] - your next raiding guild!

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello guys!

We, the founders of Rabid had it on a low populated server on Wrath-times, and we decided to move for cata. We didn't at first have the intentions to re-make it here, but circunstances moved us into it. Now, we are a new guild in search for players. If you are a good player you can join us, it doesn't really matter if you have a high or low GS. Currently we are a level 1 guild (level 2 soon enough) so we don't have much to offer you besides company and party for heroics, and the chance to grow with us and have a role that matter!

We are recruiting all classes, preferably from level 75 and on, but as long as you are playing your main (or new main) you are welcome! We are a serious raiding guild meant for ppl with a real life to care about. We won't be raiding every day, so if you are an extremelly hardcore player, Rabid i snot the best place for you. We are mature players, mostly older than 25.

Our intentions is to start raiding again as fast as we can, currently working our way through Cataclysm Heroic modes. If you are just coming back into wow, or looking for a guild where everyone matters, join us! We will help, as long as you also help. Join us and bring your friends! The faster we get things done, the faster we get our raids started.

Please, apply here: http://rabid-tfc.enjin.com/
Edited by Elehisie on 1/2/2011 10:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
go back to your old server
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
your thread isnt working atm. i and another ele shammy and a SP are looking for a mature raiding guild.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Hey guys at <Rabid>, if you were just a few members strong and looking to recruit, why not join up with us? We can offer you spots that would accommodate your current style, and you would be able to get into the 10 and 25 man content easier.

just do a quick /who Nightwish to talk to an officer, hope to see you in-game!
Edited by Malphyance on 1/3/2011 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Papagede:
the application form isnt working you mean?
thx for letting me know, I'll check into that! I'll add you as friends, and we can arrange you an invite :)

Malphyance:
That is surely something I would like to discuss carefully :)
I have to tank with my current members too and see what everybody makes of it...
But in advance... I think this could be a good idea :)
Reply Quote
13 Human Rogue
take your guild somewhere else. this server is over horde populated
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Project Phoenix is back? Wait they're horde.. This changes nothing.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
faction change
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
1/2/11 thread created... and you've been recruiting/doing heroics and what not but you're still in greens.

01/14/2011 12:51 AMPosted by Unravel
faction change

You belong on the alliance, just don't annoy me too much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]