Tol Barad Honor Change

Community Manager
As you’re probably aware by now, an update was applied to Tol Barad shortly before the holidays which granted the attacking side 1800 Honor Points for a victory. While the goal with that change was to provide more incentive for the attacking forces to claim victory, it ultimately led to an undermining of the spirit of competition in Tol Barad. We’ve just applied a hotfix which has lowered the attacking faction’s gain to 360 Honor Points for a victory. The defending faction will still earn 180 Honor Points for a victory.

We appreciate all of your feedback regarding this change. We'll continue working to make Tol Barad a fun and engaging PvP environment.
Edited by Zarhym on 1/3/2011 1:29 PM PST
85 Undead Priest
yup just saw the 360 in game

was fun while it lasted!
85 Draenei Shaman
Thanks for fixing this.
90 Orc Hunter
well, I'll just go back to ignoring TB, no biggie. I got some upgrades from the extra honor while it lasted. No biggie
85 Blood Elf Paladin
what grind that wasnt a pvp grind that was just a big mistake lol
85 Draenei Shaman
Annnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd done with that awful place.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
But everyone is already fully geared now. No need to run TB or BGs anymore.
19 Night Elf Warrior
01/03/2011 1:29 PMPosted by Grenade
Good now fix elemental shamans!!!

and whenever you can get to them, hunters...

p.s. please also leave warlocks out of future nerf rounds... they've had enough...
Edited by Rothbar on 1/3/2011 1:32 PM PST
90 Human Priest
THANK YOU!! Maybe it can be fun again.
Well, I hope that you guys figure out how to balance offense and defense. It just does not feel fair at the moment.
90 Orc Hunter
I know, right?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]