Hammer of Kalimdor Recruitment!

90 Troll Hunter
**A peon rushes through the streets Orgrimmar dropping fliers in his wake. They spiral to the ground causing the neat red lettering to glimmer slightly in the sun. The message scrawled across the sun dried kodo hide is short and to the point.**

ATTENTION!

The Hammer of Kalimdor is seeking able bodied soldiers to help aide in the taking back of the Southern Barrens! Alliance have moved in swiftly and have occupied our outpost Honor’s Stand! We have gathered forces and refugees from Camp Taurajo and have set up an outpost known as Hunter’s Hill. Serve your Warchief and the Horde by joining our militia and assisting in the taking back of what is rightfully ours! If you are rotting, once in league with humans or reanimated, you may not apply. Blood and honor!

((Contact Fertt, Valkosk, Gorvax or Zellor for more information.))
Edited by Zellor on 1/3/2011 5:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
OOC:
((As a former member, I support this message. This is a good group of RPers. Best of luck.))
Reply Quote
We need more to hunt down the Alliance who think they can walk through the Barrens.
Reply Quote
61 Gnome Warrior
Don't you know? The Barrens is going our new theme park land. I proposed the name "Random Idle Chat Land" but Fort Triumph stuck instead. Spoil sports.
Edited by Lavie on 1/7/2011 6:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
01/05/2011 2:17 PMPosted by Valkosk
We need more to hunt down the Alliance who think they can walk through the Barrens.

I have a roleplay plan brewing for the Alliance side that will involve just this. Should I manage to find the interest needed on that side, I will be certainly be contacting you folks to make our passage through Horde lands a bit more interesting.

Hekimi - crazy old troll priest
Gredda - cute little dwarf thief
Helbrig - loser and Thrall fanboy
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Zellor grumbles as she picks up the fliers from the streets and begins to neatly post them to random areas around Orgrimmar.

"Feckin' peons. Guessin' if'in ya want it done right den ya jus' 'ave ta do it yerself."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
It may be time for this old orc to wet his axe once again. To take up arms with the Hammer of Kalimdor would be an honor.

I will have to ponder this.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Ya bet'cha it be an 'onor! Now submit ya papers an' we'll get in contact!
Reply Quote
65 Orc Warrior
The ashen Blackrock simply watches the peon race by, pausing briefly to side step the smaller orc as he barrels past. Snorting a little indignantly, he continues his trek through Orgrimmar, curiously noting his militia colors adorning almost every surface. Bending to snatch a flyer from the ground, a free hand idly scratches the bristle sprouting from Rageskull's chin.

"Recruiting," Maw mumbles, eyes flicking up to watch Zellor begin pinning the dried kodo hides to the war board. With a grunt, the large orc nods, sauntering towards his warchief, a fist pounding his chest. "Lok'tar ogar! We could use some fresh blood running through our veins. These pups won't know what hit 'em."

He burst into laughter.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Zellor smiled and laughed at Maw's comment. "Aye, I figured dat we would be needin' some 'elp. I've been runnin' da ones we 'ave ragged." She frowned as the orc stood there and stared. "Da feck ya still standin' dere fer? Pick up some fliers an' post dem 'round! On wit'cha now!"
Reply Quote
Fertt sat idle in an Orgrimmar tavern, sipping on a chilled glass of milk. Calcium was excellent for the already superior Orcish boneframe. He leaned back in his chair; his feet crossed in the empty seat across from him. In his mind, he was done with the day's work. He had traveled the roads Zellor had ordered him to patrol twice over. It was time for relaxing, not handing out flyers like some desperate lunatic. So there Fertt sat, accompanied only by his glass of milk and a large stack of flyers collecting dust in an unopened box at his heels.
Reply Quote
65 Orc Warrior
The massive orc's laughter was cut short with Zellor's command, his eyes glancing at the pile of flyers with a frown on his face. Sighing, Maw stood at attention, saluting the troll once more before picking up a stack. As he walked off with forms piled up to his eyes, a few at the top would tumble onto the ground around him, spilling out on either direction while wide hands awkwardly shifted to grab at the flyers at the bottom and hand them out. From the mess he was making, Rageskull was doing no better than the peon. It would be a long day, indeed.
Reply Quote
Valkosk gave an order to a peon to hand out flyers as his heel dug into the back of another peon. His wooden hand was nowhere to be seen, and only a morose stump of an arm hung at his side, a convenient handicap for the Orc who would refuse to do such peon's work.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
"Gah!"

A sudden gust of the hot Durotar wind swept through Orgrimmar- though this particular desert breeze had decided to carry a stray handful of kodo-skin parchment right into the face of an already perturbed Dark Troll, sending the clumsy man sprawling onto his face amid the hustle and bustle of the Drag.

"Fekkin' papers, thinkin 'dems 'kin whoop 'meh rump.. waaaiitt.." Zhea let out a soft growl, snatching one of the fliers that had managed to get itself speared on his tusk and quickly scanning it with his sharp amber gaze. Hammer of Kalimdor, eh? Well.. sounded like a fantastic, not to mention much-needed call to arms.. and what was this? Ah! Chieftess Zellor! No wonder she was always running off to stick a spear (or worse!) into some Alliance rabble..

His sole ear perked up with delight as the nine-foot something mass of ebony muscle and floppy pink braids shuffled back to his feet, a loud whoop of amusement slipping past his lips to startle the small crowd that had paused to watch the Shadowtooth flounder in the dust. Well, the Alliance certainly had overstepped their bounds recently... he couldn't deny that. Especially having seen Tauarjo but a few days earlier, on a swine hunt with Silvyn (Gooh Day had left the troll with a hankering for pork).. the mere thought of the still-smoldering husks brought a staggering wave of sorrow and rage washing over Zhea. And hell, something had to be done, so why -not- him?

Nodding slowly to himself as the crumpled paper was stuffed into his garish neon-green and violet pants for safekeeping, his eyes turned to the sky to admire the squadrons of Wind Riders flapping overhead in formation. Ah, it shouldn't be too hard to track down Zellor and talk things over..
"Haw! 'Dems Alliance 'en trouble now!" He hooted with a tusky grin, sending passerby scattering once more as the dark-skinned troll broke out into a skip, fading into the depths of the Horde Capital.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
The Hammer of Kalimdor is a friend to all Alliance.

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc21/shellspark/HoKVent.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Lies and slander!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
OOOC: (( After being involved with an event with this guild support them, not much credability but hey, nice to see an active RP guild who attend open world events :D ))
Reply Quote
Dear Thread,

The Gnomeregan Republic does NOT support this message! :D

I on the other hand, will encourage horde types interested in some good Horde roleplay to consider this guild!

-Love Oscar

Ps. Fun talking to you Zellor :D But like Doc Carnage, I will make it a mission to seek and destroy! Nothing personal, I just like showing horde who's boss.

PPs. Who is the boss of you? ME. I am the boss of you!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
((Thank you for the support guys. This event was super fun! Thanks to everyone who showed up. It was nice talking to all of you in our vent. Surprised it hasn't ended up in Alliance trade chat yet. DON'T YOU DO IT! :V))
Reply Quote
Dear Zellor,

*points* I will eat you! 8U

*puts the picture up in tradechat*

*MOON GUARD TRADE CHAT*

-Love Oscar

-Ps What do we do when chemists die? We barium!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]