Deepholm quets lines gone :(

85 Human Paladin
i was working on the quests in Deepholm awhile back and then (sadly) droped a quest i think. when i went back i flew around for awhile and didnt find a signal quest anywhere. im like 79/125 and i really wanta do the rest of the quest so i can start working on the rep for that area. can somone please help me so i can do there and finish up the area? Thanks to everyone that replys
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This has happened to me in many, MANY of the locations. I will do quests and do quests and suddenly it just stops, without any clue as to where to continue. I found killing random mobs often unlocks a few quests here and there, but it's confusing as all get-out to just be let go after being led by the hand for 50 or so quests. I don't need an arrow, per se, but I actually ACCIDENTALLY stumbled onto some quests in north-western Hyjal the other day.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If you dropped a quest in Deepholm you won't be able to finish questing the area. You can open up a ticket, but I can tell you now I talked to four different people because I kept getting the run around with the tickets and they finally told me they are "Working on the issue and to check the status on the forums." So it won't do much good.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ya i opened up a ticket and it took them 72 hours to reply to me..and i missed it cuz i had to sleep or work..kinda sucked. it really sucks that i cant get the rep for that area any more...and which makes things alot worse for raiding and stuff cuz of head piece enchant. i would like them to fix it but o well guess im screwed hard now :(
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Hey Val I tried to get ahold of you but you weren't online, I ran into the same issue although I KNEW I didn't drop a quest accidentally... finally after circling the zone for two hours and killing tons of mobs I'd already killed a million times hoping for some sort of drop I located Clay Mudaxle in between Needlerock Slag and Stonehearth. I have no explanation why his exclamation point wasn't showing up for me the million times I flew over but I hope that info helps you out! I really hope they rethink this whole "random drop and no quests in next area until you're sent there" trend, I had the same problem with Hyjal, very bad planning and quest layout imo. =/
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
ya im not getten on a lot much cuz SC2 is where its at :) but thanks it helps ill check it out sometime soon.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/05/2011 9:09 PMPosted by Allecto
I located Clay Mudaxle in between Needlerock Slag and Stonehearth.

This area seems to be the stuck point for a lot of people. Something about the graphics in the area or your vid-card or whatever makes that NPC's ! very faint. Or sometimes a bright ? on your minimap may indicate an underground NPC.

Mostly people need to slow down and quit zooming around so fast. We may need signs in WoW:

Slow Ahead
Quest Zone
280% Speed

Watch for Quest NPCs Who Wander Off To Kill Random Mobs

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
just gotta get on wow tomorrow and see if i can find that quest...just getten lazy and SC is too fun :) but again thanks to everyone that has posted and helped so far...it really means alot. this is y i love the blizzard community very helpful to total strangers
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
I had the same problem. Finished 79 of the quests in deepholm, left for a while and when I got back.. nothing. Like a lot of people, I ran all over looking for something to start the quests again.. Something I might have accidentally dropped. Found a quest on a stone in the Crumbling Depths, started the chains again and got me moving with the therazane peoples.
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat , all my deepholm quests got dropped and NPCs arent showing any new ones, to boot the Therazane shoulder enchants are BoP and not BoA so this really sucks.

So what can I do to restart the quests ? can you guys that have been successfull please post some locations / coordinates ?

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
i have done 46 quests only but still cant find rest of my quest chan anyone else had this problem? would be cool to know where to pick up next quest..
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It is usually better to start a new thread instead of resurrecting one from the ancient days. In any case, you might want to check http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253898080 for general answers to your question.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I made it to quest #47 and then the questline abruptly stopped. The last quest I was given and turned in was "That's no pyramid" (Harrison Jones in SW) I still have loads of undiscovered territory there and have no idea where to go to pick up so I can move along. Kind of hard to complete the Therazane questline when you can't get to it !! Had this happen to me on one of my other characters as well but I found it when I killed trash (but I've done that quest this time around).

Ticket opened... guess I'll wait the 2 days for them to answer it like they said it would be
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
And no surprise to me, opening tickets to a GM proved to be a waste of time. I was directed to websites to find the quest line (Hmmm, did it ever occur to them that I had taken this step PRIOR to submitting a ticket? I don't have a log of what quests were completed to go back and be able to track the ones I have done). Instead I get this dumb response saying they don't give "game hints". I WASN'T ASKING FOR ANY !!! I just wanted to find even 1 stupid quest so I could continue on to the Therazane questline but as usual, Blizzard failed and proves themselves to be useless... yet again !
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
04/16/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Kriaa
And no surprise to me, opening tickets to a GM proved to be a waste of time. I was directed to websites to find the quest line (Hmmm, did it ever occur to them that I had taken this step PRIOR to submitting a ticket? I don't have a log of what quests were completed to go back and be able to track the ones I have done). Instead I get this dumb response saying they don't give "game hints". I WASN'T ASKING FOR ANY !!! I just wanted to find even 1 stupid quest so I could continue on to the Therazane questline but as usual, Blizzard failed and proves themselves to be useless... yet again !

First, calm down.

If you have an issue, it's better not to post in a thread created over a year ago. Like Nimh said, make your own thread and you'll get better answers here. Also go to the link she posted.

Also, quest questions ARE game hints. They're not failing, they're doing their job.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I had same issue, i did a fly by, check these cordinates, if u ended at the same quest this is prolly what u need, 56.5 41.1 its just northeast of the center of deepholm. npc "quartz stonetender"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]