Hakkar Raid Progression

(Locked)

85 Troll Druid
<Panarchism> VT Down 10 man
85 Human Warlock
Wow. You guys are seriously going to attack me over something such as this?

Peace. Make your own progression thread and update it your own selves. I thought id chip in for the server and help out with a proper progression thread that looked decent and served its purpose. Then all of a sudden I have some of my own agendas (yet I keep updating the thread anyways) and it falls 3 days behind and you're all crying?

Grow up.

I wouldn't expect anything less than an emo response from someone in DIE.

Looking back on the replies i don't think anyone was serious, they were just giving you a hard time....maybe you should try buying some thicker skin in /2.

Everyone appreciates you doing this thread (even me). Stop crying.
85 Human Warlock
btw if you chose to continue this thread, you should probably remove HCC (and Bodies?) from the 10 man list......it's kinda deceiving. We won't be reporting any 10 man kills anymore.
85 Human Warlock
but the internet people are mean basball
they ask for so much
make your own progression thread they say.

I tried making a progression thread once...people said it took me too long to update it.....

go figure
85 Night Elf Warrior
I can put up another one, I tracked it previously for a good bit of time.
85 Human Paladin
in the time it took moad to type those replies, he/she couldve updated the thread. just saying.
85 Night Elf Warrior
Very true. There is a new thread up if it's needed.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]