Auction House Prices

(Locked)

85 Troll Druid
Both sides have insane prices on certain items. So while I'm getting hate mail from all the people who love to charge a wonderful 500g for a stack of herbs, or trying to sell Metas at 800g...

Here is my message to you (seriously, I got like 10 ingame mails *@#@@ing about this)

I will undercut you. I will make prices insanely low. I will continue to do it till I feel the market is fair.

Herbs are not hard to farm, you are not the only farmers on the server
Ore is not hard to farm, you are not the only miner on the server
Metas are amazingly easy to make.
Enchanting mats are easy to get due to the LFG feature and able to roll for the dust even if the enchanter doesn't want to.

You only seem to feel you are because of your insane prices. People don't want to spend that money so use their own gatherer alts to do the work. Thus the market seems to only be you.

Sell it at what you want. I'm not stopping you. But when it doesn't sell because I'm up there smacking them down by a couple hundred gold..don't send me hate tells about how its your dream to make Gold Cap.

I will continue to undercut you. You can complain all you want. I know half of you read these forums since you seem to mention me as a forum @%*#% (IE; go back to the forums and let the real businessmen of Staghelm do their job--Lol?).

To bad.

I am undercutting you, and you know what? There is nothing you can do about it.
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm gonna undercut your dps Foofy. Let's see how you deal with that!
85 Troll Druid
I do 40dps now adays :(

My wrath likes to miss. Must be the zero hit I have.
85 Human Paladin
My name is Robere and I support this product and/or service.
85 Troll Druid
They can do that if they want. Some people have done it. Right now however the prices are beginning to under cut me. Which is what I wanted.
58 Tauren Shaman
Yay for cheap stuff! <3
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/05/2011 4:37 AMPosted by Breads

Sit the @%@@ down.

And back up off my money train.

90 Draenei Shaman
/applaud
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/05/2011 4:37 AMPosted by Breads
Both sides have insane prices on certain items. So while I'm getting hate mail from all the people who love to charge a wonderful 500g for a stack of herbs, or trying to sell Metas at 800g...

Here is my message to you (seriously, I got like 10 ingame mails *@#@@ing about this)

I will undercut you. I will make prices insanely low. I will continue to do it till I feel the market is fair.

Herbs are not hard to farm, you are not the only farmers on the server
Ore is not hard to farm, you are not the only miner on the server
Metas are amazingly easy to make.
Enchanting mats are easy to get due to the LFG feature and able to roll for the dust even if the enchanter doesn't want to.

You only seem to feel you are because of your insane prices. People don't want to spend that money so use their own gatherer alts to do the work. Thus the market seems to only be you.

Sell it at what you want. I'm not stopping you. But when it doesn't sell because I'm up there smacking them down by a couple hundred gold..don't send me hate tells about how its your dream to make Gold Cap.

I will continue to undercut you. You can complain all you want. I know half of you read these forums since you seem to mention me as a forum @%*#% (IE; go back to the forums and let the real businessmen of Staghelm do their job--Lol?).

To bad.

You guys think stuff on this server is expensive? Everything here is like half the cost of what it is on my server. Everything I look up here on my Mage I am like holy @*@! thats cheap.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a horde mage on this server, I sometimes forget to change toons on the forums. Still, I have no complaints about the prices here.
85 Troll Druid
Is your server lower pop? Higher Pop? PVP server?

Servers are different, but at the same time. I looked at my old server and things are much cheaper there.

Fact is, prices on this server are still unstable. Can't wait to see what happens when people are done power leveling professions.
90 Worgen Hunter
i raise my cup of mustard in your honor
85 Troll Druid
Just so you all know

Mustard on Crab sticks is delicious.

That is all.
85 Gnome Mage
I liked the name Foofy better :(
85 Troll Druid
Sorry, retired it since my buddy who nicknamed me it retired from the marines as well.

Now I'm the Resto Team of Breads and Butters of Reawaken!

LF Jellys and Peanuts healers! PST
85 Draenei Paladin
Supply/Demand = Market Price
85 Troll Druid
Actually the Market price is right now seems to be

I spent 10 minutes = its worth 10k
85 Tauren Death Knight
Breads and Butters. I like it.

This message was approved by Hippo.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]