Warrior Tanking

(Locked)

85 Undead Warrior
Is it just me or is warrior tanking a bit screwd right now? Before Cata I had no probelm at all but then cata patchs come in then cata comes out and im finding im loseing aggro alot now I would say about 55% of the time where it was I would only lose it about 10%.
Is any other warrior tank having the same kind of problem or do I need to L2P all over again?
100 Gnome Warrior
You shouldn't be having too many problems. I just charge, rend, tc, cleave, shockwave, demo shout, shield block, cleave, tc, cleave, revenge, devaste, cleave... etc.

Anyways, just make sure you are using tc whenever it's up and make sure rend is always on. I don't even tab target and I rarely if ever lose aggro, and if i do i just taunt it off right away. (if you aren't using it, download an addon called tauntmaster, it makes it so you can taunt the enemy without even targeting the enemy).

On a side note though a word of advice on your gear. You have a lot of parry. Reforge that into mastery because our new shield block mechanic is by far the best mitigation we have for taking damage.
85 Worgen Death Knight
What Fligmus said, mainly.

Also, let your dps know that you'll have the pull under control once they see a t-clap. By design, they should be giving all tanks 2 GCDs before opening up. Warrior tanking is the most fun its ever been right now.

You'll get better with practice on the new rotation and gearing stuff.
100 Tauren Warrior
12/31/2010 10:15 AMPosted by Ilthian
Warrior tanking is the most fun its ever been right now.

I strongly disagree. Lack of Concussion Blow is a big minus.
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/06/2012 12:27 AMPosted by Pir
Warrior tanking is the most fun its ever been right now.

I strongly disagree. Lack of Concussion Blow is a big minus.

Congratulations. You necro'd a thread from two years ago to tell us that.
WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The sharpie I use to mark how many necro threads there are is running out of ink. =(
39 Worgen Warlock
10/06/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Kaitelynn
The sharpie I use to mark how many necro threads there are is running out of ink. =(

KNOW MY PAIN

KNOW MY AGONY
90 Tauren Warrior
lmao, but he's right, the lack of conc blow hurts me every time I want to stunlock a mob.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]