Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
1. Divine storm: Crusader strikes now attack main target for 149% weapon damage and 80% to all surrounding targets. Heals up to 3 party members for 25% of damage caused.
2. Increase the chance slightly at which judgment gains holy power.
3. Mastery(Hand of light) : Solid 20% chance for auto attacks to grant Hand of Light. Each point of mastery would increase the holy damage by .5% for TV or 1% healing for Word of Glory. Maybe if you're feeling generous .5% damage over all for inquisition.
4. TV stacks as 50% 100% and 235% weapon damage as instead of 30% 90% and 235%
Tell me what ya think.
So you're saying change Crusader strike into an overpowered spam fest. Because it's effected by haste, which would make that too powerful. Best thing to do, is to just change DS back to holy power, and up the damage on it.
TV is fine, you should only be using it with 3 holy power, so bringing up the % of your first and second, aren't even worth worrying about.
Hope this helps.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.