<Anticipation> Seeks Active Dedicated Raiders

85 Blood Elf Paladin
<Anticipation> Is looking for pro active / dedicated raiders to join our raiding community.

If you are serious about raiding and want to achieve End Game Content with us as well as take your raiding to new heights Then take a moment to look at our site which lists our requirements to join as well as our current progression Raiding times groups and more info.

http://www.anticipationsh.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=386098&TabID=3254869

Current content that is down

10 man content with 2 groups running

Halfus Wyrmbreaker DOWN
Conclave of Wind DOWN
Valiona and Theralion DOWN
Magmaw DOWN
Omnotron Defense System DOWN
Maloriak DOWN

25 Man Content down

Halfus Wyrmbreaker DOWN

Class's that are in high demand currently are.

1 Resto Druid
1 Shaman Healer
1 Hunter
1 Warrior
1 Lock

But we are also on the look out for all skilled and active raiders

Our Raid time

7-11 Tuesday-Thursday (depending on progression be prepared to raid in the off days if needed)

Requirements to pass a application review by our officers are.

*Experiance in raiding content and understanding what is expected of a core raider.
*Knowledge of current content as well as exceptional understanding of your class and its role
*Comming prepared to raid, This encludes showing up on time, Bringing materials needed to raid
*Ventrillo as well as working addons DBM, Omen, etc etc

Guild History, and previous accomplishments can be found on our site

**If you have any more questions feel free to message me in game or via mail**

Thanks

Minist

Edited by Minist on 1/1/2011 4:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I don't know if you realized, but this is now the second Anticipation recruitment thread on first page now.
Reply Quote
31 Goblin Mage
I don't know if you realized, Apalis, you're a plague upon this realm. You're not even here yet you criticize whether or not Anticipation can have two recruitment threads open, sliding over the possibility that this may be the most updated and wishes to let the other one decay? A blight upon shattered halls, surely.

Thanks for giving anticipation the free bump, if there was a god he'd know they needed it, and hayy minist ily babe long time no see<33
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Gah, SH is so hostile towards better players from other realms.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I don't know if you realized, Apalis, you're a plague upon this realm. You're not even here yet you criticize whether or not Anticipation can have two recruitment threads open, sliding over the possibility that this may be the most updated and wishes to let the other one decay? A blight upon shattered halls, surely.

Thanks for giving anticipation the free bump, if there was a god he'd know they needed it, and hayy minist ily babe long time no see<33

Oliver,
This is Minist we are talking about, he very well could be unaware of the previous thread. I appreciate you joining the "hate Apalis for being nothing but a caring gentlemen who speaks the truth campaign", it will really help out when I run for president. As for a plague, I am not so sure about that; I have ongoing friendships with many people across many guilds who I talk class and strategies with and they very much appreciate it (Ohh ya, and I do have toons on Shattered halls which I still get on and play .. or is that not enough of a qualification to post on the realm forums ... if so please point me in the direction of a post outlining the requirements that need to be met before I can begin posting again?).

If this was indeed meant to be a new recruitment thread over the one posted a few days ago, Minist can contact me and I will edit both posts.
Reply Quote
31 Goblin Mage
So now you're suggesting that Minist is a sloppy member of Anticipation and possibly illiterate, unable to read the threads before double posting a recruitment thread?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
01/01/2011 2:28 PMPosted by Magewoman
So now you're suggesting that Minist is a sloppy member of Anticipation and possibly illiterate, unable to read the threads before double posting a recruitment thread?

I know this is sarcasm, and that you are trolling, but: yes.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/01/2011 2:28 PMPosted by Magewoman

Yes, and I doubt Minist will take it personally considering much worse has been said in the many hours of raiding and playing CS:S with him.

I am also going to make a risky assumption that you have realized I am perfectly able to post on these forums and not that you are also potentially illiterate.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No offense taken at all, I merely reposted this (late last night as well) to just update the content of our recruitment no sense in bringing a outdated recruitment thread up when a new updated one could be posted. That's all really.

(And if your asking why I didn't just reply to the old thread with updated news, Well because most people don't read all the info on threads no use in confusing people with out dated info mixed with newer info)

Posted by Magewoman

This did make me laugh tho xD thanks Magewoman :D
Edited by Minist on 1/1/2011 4:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You're all turrable. I'm awesome.

Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]