Level 60 elemental shaman set?

67 Goblin Shaman
I level using pvp most of the time, and would like to play as elemental, but the only pvp set to buy here is geared towards enhancement shaman. Am I missing something or is this just how it is?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
That basically is how it is. Enhancement got the PvP set while elemental got the PvE sets. Back in the day, you could use PvP gear to PvE and PvE to PvP since Resil was non-existent. Some of the stats on the PvP gear does have some ele stats, so at least getting those would be fine or you could get the blue PvP set. It's not as great, but it all has Elemental stats, besides the 20 agi set bonus of course.
Reply Quote
60 Draenei Shaman
thank you so much i was like wtf this enhancement gear but its to late i decided to buy it and now only got two honour points left
Reply Quote
5 Undead Warrior
Not to belabour the point, but back in the day you could raid as resto, or pvp as elemental with a few specific pieces of elemental gear you picked up in raids, or be super fragile and bursty as enhance with the bis pvp gear, which to acquire required you to slog through months and months of getting wrecked by good classes.

So yeah, it's pretty much only enhance gear from honor at that level. Sowwy :(
Reply Quote
I lvl in pvp gear also and i havee no idea where to get pve gear can anyone help me !
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Raids.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]