[H]Indef 10s 2/7 H FL WTB Hunter/Mage!

85 Worgen Hunter
gw on the HM's dudettes. keep kicking ass!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for being Slayers of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Gogo keep up the progression! More decent Aussie guilds FTW!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just because I'm logged in and paying attention. Thanks Ima!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We're now seeking one super duper Non-DK Tank to join our core roster. There's no "I" in team, but there is a "T" for tank! Come chat to Velly or Valdez about the position!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Scratch the above! Due to our awesome feral drood offering to tank we're now looking for a fabulous Mage or Hunter with great CC skills :) Drop Velly or Valdez a line or check our www.indef.guildlaunch.com !
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Still looking for a lovely Mage or Hunter to join our core team for great folks, giggles and gear!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for good players and nice people (such a rare combo) go go your firelands kills.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks Raven ^^ Hope all is well <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
All would have been well if valdez didnt pip me by 1500 dps on shannox last night. Hes so overpowered :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Man, you're telling me. You should have seen him tonight on Baleroc, his sustained DPS was so wrong there was nothing right about it. Too bad we wiped while I giggled at him pitilessly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bumpity bump, we at Indef thoroughly enjoy killing horrible pre-nerf RNG based content!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for fiery victory!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hooray for smooshing Majordomo!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bamp for Ragnaros! Grats to Val, Laynie and Sarothe on awesome loots!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bamp! Sadface for our Resto Shaman hanging up her raiding boots :( We will miss her. Looking for a new Resto Shaman to fill some big shoes!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
In an attempt to be more flexible, we've updated our recruitment to include Holy/Disc Priests to fill our open healer spot :) We know lovely, skilled healy-folks are out there on AT!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Still searching for a kickass resto shaman / holy or disc priest to join our team. We have cookies...and possibly chocolate puddings if you're really awesome ^^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
After a few roster shuffles and main changes, we're back and ready to smash the rest of the HMs before Patch 4.3! Sadly, our Hunter had to hang up his raiding shoes for awhile, so we're seeking a capable, friendly and competitive Hunter or Mage to join us at Indef. Give us a looksie at www.indef.guildlaunch.com if you're looking for fellow committed folks who want to work hard and play harder for 6 hours per week <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We're off to see a wizard on Saurfang, and we're also turning into the ugly faction. No, I'm not talking about humans, Lok'tar!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]