<Verloren>

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Is recruiting level 85 Horde players. We use mumble (yes i kno its not vent ur head is exploding), and hav a vulgar bunch of discontent raiders. We've been in that big guild who makes u sit on the bench while the Gm's friends get to bring under geared alts, we've been in those social guilds where no one does anything except try to raid kara all day.
We are just looking for people a step above casual and a step below elitest who would like to see current content without stressing on if they hav best in slot gear our how high their epgp is.
Pst me or Greenhoof in game if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
What the hell is mumble?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
its vent but for poor kids
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
15 year olds allowed :D? Cause Im an immature vulgar discriminating (Not rasist or sexist but loves to make fun) Also I iz PvPer . you may know me as Bandaidspec
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
y do only ally reply to this o.O
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Because this is Norgannon.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
There are no horde on norgannon. Also you may wish to use the Queens English here.
Just saying, since you talk like you're 15 on a cell phone and don't want to take the extra 3 seconds to finish typing out words.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
The Queen's English? I'm American, we won the right to speak how we want and to not wear stupid wigs to court. Still, why are people from one of the better alliance guilds replying to my Horde recruitment post? If you aren't weighing your faction change options please save your smart mouthing for Tol'Barad.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
01/03/2011 1:59 PMPosted by Gingerkid
The Queen's English? I'm American, we won the right to speak how we want and to not wear stupid wigs to court. Still, why are people from one of the better alliance guilds replying to my Horde recruitment post? If you aren't weighing your faction change options please save your smart mouthing for Tol'Barad.

Because we're American, we won the right to speak wherever we want and wear stupid clothes out in public.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/03/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Nekochan
There are no horde on norgannon.

Not according to my buddy, Tol Barad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Zing
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
01/03/2011 10:12 PMPosted by Ggnobbq
There are no horde on norgannon.

Not according to my buddy, Tol Barad.
Guess thats what happens when I'm gone for 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
42 Undead Warrior
I gauge my factions worth through a broken pvp area.
Edited by Haargroth on 1/4/2011 12:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
GM bump even if it is a total derail at this point
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Rofl its all bcuz u wont pay for vent Green u cheap .... words i cant say on forums!!!!!

but anyways, we hav BH on farm and are making attempts in Throne of the Four Winds to anyone interested. We try to do every tb and hav several pvpers always looking for arena partners.

course the only people who will read this are Alliance and GG.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
01/02/2011 11:51 PMPosted by Gingerkid
y do only ally reply to this o.O

If only the forums had an orcish option :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]