Here's our finished HORDE bathroom remodel!!

85 Draenei Priest
Neat!
I would like to have a horde banner in my bathroom. Fast active laxative.

FOR THE ALLIANCE !
01/06/2011 2:51 AMPosted by Ragnaorc
Thus, we followed more of a Horde / Undercity theme

Is the toilet water green?
86 Tauren Druid
It looks cool, but I really do get a AD&D vibe from it all.

90 Tauren Druid
I am a very creative person and I have to say: This is a work of art. Very nice job. I simply want to know where you got those lightening fixtures?
85 Troll Priest
The toilet looks so out of place.

But why the bathroom? Seems like a weird choice for a Horde remodel.
85 Tauren Warrior
The toilet needs an exclamation point over it... maybe a blue one.

Other than that -- Awesome!
12 Blood Elf Paladin
01/06/2011 4:28 PMPosted by Lunartic
I am a very creative person and I have to say: This is a work of art. Very nice job. I simply want to know where you got those lightening fixtures?

They look like they came from Design Toscano.
They've started carrying more of that type of thing in recent years. Good sales, too.

(There is an easily searchable website, I bet you could even guess the address.) :)
That is the best thing I have seen in a loooooong time! I have to give you guys props for actually going ahead and making that look so darn awesome!
85 Human Paladin
How about red lighting over the shower so the water looks like blood?
71 Blood Elf Paladin
And thank you, Hyzenthia, for your kind words (I'll send $5 right along :) ).

Is that five gold?!? I'll put it into my drake fund, lol!!
85 Undead Rogue
Amazing job, simply remarkable! Love the concept, the details, the mood, the stonework, the accessories, the painting, and the toilet seat. :)
98 Night Elf Hunter
Wow fantastic!
"I am a very creative person and I have to say: This is a work of art. Very nice job. I simply want to know where you got those lightening fixtures?"
--posted by Lunartic (above)

Lunartic,
Thanks, very much, for your kind words. To answer your question about our lights, we got the ceiling light fixture at Menards--a home supply retailer in the Midwest. The dragon lights we picked up at a small shop in Nashville, Indiana, about six or seven years ago (we were thrilled to finally be able to use them). I'll include a link to a site that also sells them.

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-1972-dragon-head-wall-lamp.aspx

Have fun, and let your creativity flow!! :)
Edited by Ragnaorc on 1/7/2011 6:00 AM PST
Also, thank you to all of you who have had so many kind words for us and our project; it was fun to be able to complete the job, and it's been even more fun to be able to share it with you. We've also had a lot of laughs at some of the fabulous wit that we've seen in many of the posts. It's a joy to be a part of the World of Warcraft community. :)
85 Undead Mage
I really like it, especially the linen closet. The faux stones and those doors look amazing. I think it'd go with a lot of other designs.

01/06/2011 4:18 PMPosted by Fluffhead
Thus, we followed more of a Horde / Undercity theme

Is the toilet water green?

You can do this if you have those toilet bowl cleaning tablets that are blue... pee will make it green later. Just saying :)

01/06/2011 4:36 PMPosted by Okung
The toilet needs an exclamation point over it... maybe a blue one.

That's an awesome idea! It'd be kind of out of place though with the overall design I think but funny nonetheless.
85 Draenei Warrior
01/02/2011 4:44 PMPosted by Shadue
There goes the resale value of your house...

There was resale value before that? Watch the housing market much?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]