Here's our finished HORDE bathroom remodel!!

100 Troll Shaman
01/02/2011 4:44 PMPosted by Shadue
There goes the resale value of your house...

Are you kidding? That alone would guarantee a buy from me.
85 Orc Shaman
I could just see it now.... constipated from all the patch day pizza, red faced from the straining, yelling "FOR THE HORDE!!!!".
85 Dwarf Shaman
Congratulations, due to your decorating skills i just rolled Horde.
85 Night Elf Death Knight
EPIC >.<
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome. =] I would love to have a bathroom like that!

You two sound like my honey and I. We met on WoW. :]]
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/02/2011 4:46 PMPosted by Megrathea
No offense, but it doesn't really scream Horde to me, I get way more of a Dungeons and Dragons vibe.

Its not bad but it could use a little more darkness to stone, like a dark maroon/black color, other that that its nice :)
77 Night Elf Druid
Wicked cool, man.

Ignore the haters.
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/02/2011 4:46 PMPosted by Megrathea
No offense, but it doesn't really scream Horde to me, I get way more of a Dungeons and Dragons vibe.

And that's a bad thing how?
85 Undead Mage
That is AMAZING! I know I'm not the first to say this, but...

CAN I HAZ UR BATHROOM?!
100 Tauren Warrior
good job the detailing nice now if only you could mount a gnome head it would be perfect also i used to lead a guild named thralls hammer
24 Undead Rogue
My wife and I have been playing World of Warcraft for nearly five years now, and we decided to remodel our bathroom following something of a HORDE motif. I'm not exactly sure where I should have posted this, so I decided to put it here. Both my wife and I hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor (and yes, we did ALL the work--nothing was contracted) :)

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/Leofwynn/

PS--We actually met on Diablo's Battlenet back in 1997. Keep up the good work, Blizzard!!

That is just amazing. Well done!

There goes the resale value of your house...

As someone who remodels bathrooms for a living... what the hell were you thinking?
Knock about $10,000 off the value of your home.

What makes you people think it wouldn't be able to be changed back? They did an excellent job remodeling it the first time, do you think they wouldn't be able to do it again? Or are you generally bitter and negative about everything? You sound like real fun people to be around.

edit: I will say the craftsmanship that went into this is top notch. But in the end, I ask myself - Really? is this how you want the world to identify you as?

Wait, so the world identifies you through your bathroom? Seriously?

And to be more honest, having a Lordearon shield would definitively "fit" better because there aren't many Horde buildings made out of brick, it's only wood, leather or metal.

Have you been to Orgrimmar lately? Stone walls and floors in the buildings. A lot of chains hanging around. Leather hides patched together, although I think they're mostly on the floors now. The only thing missing here is the metal spikes, but really, who'd want to navigate metal spikes sticking out everywhere while getting out of the shower?
100 Tauren Shaman
That's omgeffingamazing.
100 Night Elf Druid
I logged in and drunkenly stumbled through my authenticator code, no easy feat, to ask you this: May I pee in your bathroom?
90 Undead Priest
Hmm that's interesting... that pet company's still advertising in the classifi-

Oh no.

The Burning Legion is returning.

The eyes of the Warchief are upon me!

FOR THE HooRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG~~~!!! GAH!

*plop*

LOK'TAR OGAR!

01/10/2011 2:39 AMPosted by Zuta
after seeing all your captions, "Gloria detailed this", "Gloria hand crafted that", "Gloria built this stone cabinet"....I think I need to hire Gloria to remodel my home!

I'm very sorry, but you can't have her! She's MINE!! :)

Thanks for all positive comments, gang; it's a pleasure to share with such an excited, fun-loving group of people who share a common interest. :)
90 Night Elf Priest
Funny... I never knew the Horde used bathrooms!
85 Gnome Mage
And your teenage son or daughter brings their friend or date to your house, and asks them to ignore the skull in the bathroom...
85 Gnome Priest
I'm impressed.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]