Here's our finished HORDE bathroom remodel!!

85 Blood Elf Hunter
that is truely epic to say the least! awesome work
01/12/2011 5:58 PMPosted by Raimera
I can't even imagine you trying to explain that to guest who don't play games.
"Hey, uhh what's up with your bathroom?....."

"Me and my wife are High Warlords so we went with the,"We will smash your skulls for the glory of the Horde" theme."

That sounds perfect to me; may I steal that explanation? ;-)
80 Undead Warlock
Kudos you guys! Truly a labor of love that I would pay to take a dump in! Grats....
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Oh my God, this is the coolest thing I've seen all week.
90 Tauren Druid
This is really awesome. Congratulations on actually being able to realize a vision like this. Please don't pay any attention to all the haters either, the vast majority sound extremely insecure with a dash of autism.

Will you be making any changes to this? Some of the suggestions in this thread are pretty good like green toilet water or an exclamation mark above the toilet.
85 Worgen Warrior
bahhh you cheaped out on the faucet! PoS Pegasus home depot garbage. At least your tile job is pretty good, but your gunna be sorry when you use that horrid one piece. Let the confusion...... commence!!
as far as your comment "its the only faucet that would do"
http://www.moen.com/eva/oil-rubbed-bronze-one-handle-high-arc-bathroom-faucet/_/R-CONSUMER%3A6400ORB
http://www.moen.com/kingsley/oil-rubbed-bronze-one-handle-low-arc-bathroom-faucet/_/R-CONSUMER%3A6102ORB
http://www.moen.com/kingsley/wrought-iron-one-handle-low-arc-bathroom-faucet/_/R-CONSUMER%3A6102WR
http://www.moen.com/rothbury/antique-bronze-one-handle-low-arc-bathroom-faucet/_/R-CONSUMER%3A6202AZ
i can actually fix any of these unlike your Pegasus if that break you gotta toss it the metal on ceramic disc cartridges actually come through broken alot of times unlike the moen 1225 or 1288 cartridges those take. The mystery unravels!!!!
Edited by Jinchoge on 1/13/2011 3:49 AM PST
85 Draenei Death Knight
You did an amazing job on the remodel work. Very well done.

Me and my husband also both play WoW together, and while we don't own our own home right now, maybe someday we will, and we will probably redecorate some of it to our standards. I myself enjoy collecting medieval weaponry, so I can guarantee that we will have some weapons hanging on walls.

Who cares about resale value on a home if you plan on being there for the rest of your life? I was actually watching this show on Animal Planet about a couple who completely redesigned their home for their cats. Ramps and walkways through the walls and across the ceilings, all brightly painted. Now they design similar settings for cat shelters. So don't listen to all of these naysayers. Your home is your home. You are the ones who live there. If someone else does in the future, it will probably be not-so-near future, since you probably plan to be there for a long time.
72 Goblin Shaman
Loved it! Gloria is a master craftwoman with lots of imagination!!

I hope you do the FOR THE HORDE! warcry every time you enter.
85 Human Mage
OMG ... I love your bathroom. Even if it is "from the dark side" lmao. I need to borrow your wife to redo my bathroom. Her stone work is phenomenal. You think she could come into the light and put a little alliance into it? ;-)
85 Night Elf Priest
I think it's two things.

1) great that you did what you wanted to do with your own time and money. Freedom is a wonderful thing. 2) amongst the most retarded use of said time and money I've ever seen. Unless you live in a theme park or blizzard frat house, or just dreamed it up in your Batman bed of course...and you're actual adult owners of property with voting rights and everything huh? wow.

Then again, I'm just having an angry Thursday morning.
85 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, how creative! Now the man of the house has a comfortable home away from home. All you need is a flip down computer stand and raid nights will be marathons.
90 Gnome Mage
Trash can does not belong - otherwise, amazing job!
Wow, how creative! Now the man of the house has a comfortable home away from home. All you need is a flip down computer stand and raid nights will be marathons.

*Ponders this post for a moment* "Hey, honey, we need to make a quick trip to Best Buy to see if they have any flip-down computer stands. . . ." ;-)

01/13/2011 3:24 AMPosted by Riot
Will you be making any changes to this?

Actually, Gloria has just completed work on a couple of spikes that she decided to play with based on some of the feedback. She worked with various media to see what would work best to achieve the desired result. We're also currently working on a Horde banner--it'll be along eventually. :)

01/13/2011 3:40 AMPosted by Jinchoge
bahhh you cheaped out on the faucet! PoS Pegasus home depot garbage

Once again, the faucet is a Price-Pfister, and I do not believe we "cheaped out" on it. As I recall, it set us back about $170 (at Lowe's, to be precise). It's been in place for well over six months now, and it hasn't given us a bit of trouble. Perhaps, we'll get (or stay) lucky. :)

01/13/2011 3:52 AMPosted by Sâtira
Gloria is a master craftwoman with lots of imagination!!

You're absolutely right, Satira; I'm very, very proud of both her and her creativity.
100 Dwarf Hunter
Rest in peace knowing that you'll always have the perfect anti-burglary weapon.

Unless they go through the bathroom.
85 Troll Warlock
That is SO AMAZING!!! You guys inspire me so much!!! :)
I'm normally a reality bathroom kinda gal, but that was some seriously great handiwork. Awesome guys!
85 Night Elf Mage
I really hate the red toilet seat. Reeeaally. It reminds me of the red time-out chair from kindergarten I sat on when I was bad. Doesnt look like a horde red........

Other than that, good job. I like it!
Edited by Dakall on 1/14/2011 1:58 AM PST
85 Worgen Hunter
Needs more spikes. haha
that's nice man. : )
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]