Here's our finished HORDE bathroom remodel!!

85 Blood Elf Priest
I saw this on Kotaku!

http://kotaku.com/5734279/to-the-bathroomfor-the-horde/gallery/

Good job, btw =)
Thanks, Devistallion! Until your post, I wasn't even sure what a Kotaku was. . . . :)
01/16/2011 8:10 AMPosted by Aethern
Amazing lol, what happens when one of starts to like the alliance? :D}-{

BLASPHEMER!!!! *Looks left and right* Well, we DO have several of those characters on some other servers. . . . (We also have one on Thorium Brotherhood to assist us in shopping cross-faction).

86 Blood Elf Mage
the toilet lid needs an exclamation point painted on the inside, and a question mark on the outside. lmao

85 Worgen Death Knight
That's really neat!
95 Human Mage
01/02/2011 4:38 PMPosted by Ragnaorc
My wife and I have been playing World of Warcraft for nearly five years now, and we decided to remodel our bathroom following something of a HORDE motif. I'm not exactly sure where I should have posted this, so I decided to put it here. Both my wife and I hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor (and yes, we did ALL the work--nothing was contracted) :)

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/Leofwynn/

PS--We actually met on Diablo's Battlenet back in 1997. Keep up the good work, Blizzard!!

Holy crap man, that is awesome!! I gotta say, I LOVE the dragon lights next to the sink. Where did you get those? My hubby would flip his lid to have some in our house! Great job guys!!

There goes the resale value of your house..

I don't think they would have done all this work if they were planning on selling, so frankly, who cares?!?

Edit: Oh yeah, and that great dragon tapestry, that's amazing!
Edited by Delinia on 1/16/2011 11:04 AM PST
74 Dwarf Hunter
01/02/2011 4:44 PMPosted by Shadue
There goes the resale value of your house...

he could sell it to Ozzy Osbourne
85 Blood Elf Warlock
Love it. Looooooove it! I've always decorated my dwellings in a slightly neo-medieval style (You know, lots of bright, cheerful *gargoyles* glaring at you, that sort of thing), and I love it. Screams "Nerd-chic".

Good for you two, and well done! :-)
85 Blood Elf Priest
Gorgeous! It's great you all did the work yourself!
01/16/2011 11:03 AMPosted by Delinia
I LOVE the dragon lights next to the sink. Where did you get those? My hubby would flip his lid to have some in our house!

http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/c-307-dragon-lamps.aspx

Lady Delinia, above is a link to a website that sells those lamps; my wife detailed ours a bit to bring them more to life, and I chose to hard-wire them into a light switch (rather than just plugging them into a wall outlet). I hope you get inspired to do something terrific with them, and I'll look forward to seeing your photos on the forums! :)

PS--We picked up the dragon tapestry at a Renaissance Faire booth. It's amazing what you can find when you keep an open eye and an open mind as to how you can use it. ;-)
Edited by Ragnaorc on 1/17/2011 5:47 AM PST
I'd like to thank Anne Stickney of WoW Insider for featuring our project in a recent issue of the "World of Warcrafts" column. She was very gracious, and we were happy to be able to participate. Thanks, Anne!
18 Worgen Druid
Hmmm i just looked at the pics, how do u feel about a room-mate? xD
01/23/2011 2:58 AMPosted by Wolfssbane
Hmmm i just looked at the pics, how do u feel about a room-mate? xD

LOL. I HAVE a roommate; her name is Gloria! :)
85 Night Elf Death Knight
damn dude what lvl dungeon is that?!?!?

Edit: On the door you should hang a sign of a orc sitting on the toilet with "For the Horde!" under it
Edited by Deathbuzz on 1/24/2011 1:31 PM PST
85 Night Elf Mage
That is very nice work :) Lok'tar O-gar!

I don't care what any alliance say, i'd love to check out the bathroom - now we just need one for Silvermoon or Darnasus

EDIT: I also noticed, you're running low on toilet paper
Edited by Rhombitos on 1/25/2011 10:23 AM PST
100 Gnome Mage
Fitting.

I know I'd like to take a dump on the Horde too.
01/28/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Aliceta
That's kind of...sad...

Yeah, I know people feeling passionate about a hobby always bums me out too.
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I am smiling and must say you and wife did a nice job of the remodel, I also have to say as far as resale goes, it would be a tough sell unless you can find a wow player rdy to buy.

Lol, not sure I want to sit upon a throne with a skull next to me and I can easily see the decor scaring a few little ones.

Grats on job well done but I think I will stick to more traditional or modern maybe old world style decor.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]