Here's our finished HORDE bathroom remodel!!

85 Dwarf Shaman
01/02/2011 5:35 PMPosted by Celwinne
Cause when I'm grasping a roll of toilet paper and squeezing for all I've got, the first thing I think of is "For the horde!!" :P

This. Epic win. Legendary even. I can't stop laughing.

Freaking. G.D. AWESOME.

You know they say laughter makes you live longer...

...at this point I may just be immortal.

85 Human Warlock
very creative !
85 Dwarf Paladin
That doesn't look at all like the horde. :-)
Edited by Fatbeard on 1/3/2011 1:31 AM PST
85 Dwarf Paladin
01/02/2011 8:46 PMPosted by Alpo
why are there no pictures of your wife?

What a creepy question to ask lol

But as the others have said, that looks like a dungeon bathroom, not a horde :P

Also, with that style at least it will help scare the crap out of me at night ;P
85 Tauren Shaman
That thing is really awesome, and I like that you did it by hand, with your own time, as a project together, using whatever came to hand.
That being said, I could never poop in your bathroom.
100 Orc Warrior
01/03/2011 1:29 AMPosted by Enchantrix
Looks like a crappily decorated western themed bathroom with weird medieval style touches thrown in here and there.

From a decorating stand point, nothing goes together and it doesn't work.

I seriously wonder how you managed to talk your wife into something like that.

It's Horde.
When did Horde care about about design, excluding blood elves which the OP is not.
Typical Alliance.
His wife is also Horde.
Hordey Hordey Hordey.
To those of you who have enjoyed the project, you have my gratitude for your gracious words and your good humor. I tend to agree with Culann about Celwinne's comment, and thank you, Shadowrise, for your comment--you captured the true essence of our project in your insightful post. :)

To those of you who cast aspersions upon our labor, you have my gratitude for reminding me that even supposedly fun-loving gamers can be petty and small-minded.

Also, Gloria (my wife) is in photo #4--the one that Says "Gloria goes to work"--although the mask and three foot crowbar can be misleading I suppose.

Keep on adventuring. . . FOR THE HORDE!!!
85 Tauren Warrior
That is great...Great job
100 Night Elf Priest
That is pretty cool. I like that you put so much hand crafted effort into it.

A side note to anyone mentioning resale value. A room can always be switched back to plain tan walls and boring fixtures. What makes a home a home is whether you are happy and comfortable in it while you are there. :)

Kudos (even if you are horde :P )
85 Dwarf Warrior
That is really an awesome project... now to get my fiance to play the game, heh heh :) Grats on a really cool and funny bathroom!

Jimthan
GM of <Overcast>
Seattle/Puget Sound/Pacific NW
10m Raiding/Rated PVP/Social
overcast.guildzilla.com
37 Undead Priest
01/02/2011 4:38 PMPosted by Ragnaorc
My wife and I have been playing World of Warcraft for nearly five years now, and we decided to remodel our bathroom following something of a HORDE motif. I'm not exactly sure where I should have posted this, so I decided to put it here. Both my wife and I hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor (and yes, we did ALL the work--nothing was contracted) :)

http://s1090.photobucket.com/albums/i378/Leofwynn/

PS--We actually met on Diablo's Battlenet back in 1997. Keep up the good work, Blizzard!!

Wow! That's very cool! Good job and thanks for sharing! Can you make a Forsaken basement next???
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hope neither of you sleepwalk....
100 Tauren Warrior
How much to remodel my bathroom kinda like that? except i want a gnome head as the toilet seat... yes that would be lovely...
90 Orc Warrior
Awesome
90 Human Paladin
Just really really well done on so many levels, great job!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]