Here's our finished HORDE bathroom remodel!!

85 Troll Shaman
That is really, REALLY cool lol!!!

10/10
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I get the concept of remodeling a room of your house to fit a hobby you're passionate about, and know several people who have done the same, and will probably end up doing up a room like that when I have a house someday...but, a BATHROOM? o_O

Also, to all the resale people, what is the POINT of buying and owning your home if you're going to spend the whole occupancy worried about what happens when you leave? I live in an apartment right now, and I don't paint things, I don't change fixtures, etc. etc. because it WOULD be a pain in the ass given that I tend to live in a particular apartment just a couple of years. You better believe that when I have a house someday it's going to look exactly like I want it to, not how a real estate agent would tell me to make it look.
Edited by Drinn on 1/4/2011 9:55 AM PST
71 Blood Elf Paladin
Ragnaorc and his wife are my parents..no really, I am their daughter. We are a family of gamers and they are the ones that brought me into Warcraft and their guild. My folks are two of the classiest, kind and intelligent people you could meet online or off, and they truly care about the people in their guild, which is nearly 200+ strong at this point. Aside from that my mother is just about the most creative and talented person I've had the pleasure to know and I think this amazing bathroom they built from their own imaginations is beyond epic.

Screw resale value, they realized a long time ago that life is too short, live each day as if it was your last and surround yourself with the people and things that make it more beautiful. They have found their bliss and they continue to follow it. BRAVO to them!!

and P.S. to all the haters, I invite you to send in pictures of the white drywalled crap box you live in..unless you're too embarrassed to show off the Justin Beiber posters pinned to your walls. See you on the battlefield:)

100 Orc Warrior
Holy cow that is EPIC!

Bet that won't do much for resale value unless wow REALLY goes mainstream XD
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/04/2011 9:52 AMPosted by Drinn
I get the concept of remodeling a room of your house to fit a hobby you're passionate about, and know several people who have done the same, and will probably end up doing up a room like that when I have a house someday...but, a BATHROOM? o_O

Also, to all the resale people, what is the POINT of buying and owning your home if you're going to spend the whole occupancy worried about what happens when you leave? I live in an apartment right now, and I don't paint things, I don't change fixtures, etc. etc. because it WOULD be a pain in the ass given that I tend to live in a particular apartment just a couple of years. You better believe that when I have a house someday it's going to look exactly like I want it to, not how a real estate agent would tell me to make it look.

This. Exactly.

While I probably wouldn't choose to remodel my bathroom with a Horde theme, I have to say that it's very well done. If you own a house, why not decorate it how you want?

Seriously, excellent work. I especially liked the ceiling. Very nice touch!
23 Worgen Hunter
01/04/2011 3:58 PMPosted by Hyzenthia
Ragnaorc and his wife are my parents..no really, I am their daughter. We are a family of gamers and they are the ones that brought me into Warcraft and their guild. My folks are two of the classiest, kind and intelligent people you could meet online or off, and they truly care about the people in their guild, which is nearly 200+ strong at this point. Aside from that my mother is just about the most creative and talented person I've had the pleasure to know and I think this amazing bathroom they built from their own imaginations is beyond epic.

Screw resale value, they realized a long time ago that life is too short, live each day as if it was your last and surround yourself with the people and things that make it more beautiful. They have found their bliss and they continue to follow it. BRAVO to them!!

and P.S. to all the haters, I invite you to send in pictures of the white drywalled crap box you live in..unless you're too embarrassed to show off the Justin Beiber posters pinned to your walls. See you on the battlefield:)

My parents are not that into videogames or anything and just wish to make something nice to look at tot here tastes. With that in mind My mother seemed to have thought placing a big fat mirror in the ceiling was something fun.

Recommending this type of style bathroom, the Op and his wife seemed to have done to my wife, would make her !#@* bricks haha.
99 Night Elf Hunter
01/02/2011 4:38 PMPosted by Ragnaorc
My wife and I have been playing World of Warcraft for nearly five years now, and we decided to remodel our bathroom following something of a HORDE motif. I'm not exactly sure where I should have posted this, so I decided to put it here. Both my wife and I hope you enjoy the fruits of our labor (and yes, we did ALL the work--nothing was contracted) :)

Awesome set up. It's a bathroom worthy of Hellscream's stamp of approval.

And kudos to you both for working together during this remodeling! It's an accomplishment! :)
Edited by Izdazi on 1/5/2011 7:34 AM PST
70 Blood Elf Paladin
01/02/2011 4:48 PMPosted by Dravion
I would feel honored if I had the opportunity to poo in there.

i actually lold :L!!!
85 Orc Warlock
Amazing job o.O!!!

but i would prefer a darker red toilet seat

/liked
Edited by Viktorovich on 1/5/2011 8:18 AM PST
85 Orc Warrior
The chain wallet makes your wife legit :-P

Very nice job.
85 Night Elf Mage
Gotta give ya 10/10 for the epic redesign, though like others when I first looked at the images, "Horde" didn't immediately come to mind. The first thing that came to mind was DDO, because the door and the dungeon motif look exactly like the first dungeon players go through in that game.

If it's supposed to be "Horde", it could really only be "Ruined Lordaeron" (aka Forsaken, Undercity) style.

But great work on getting it all done, remodels are a total pain to embark upon.

Edit:
Ragnaorc and his wife are my parents..no really, I am their daughter.

*snip*

If the first part of the quoted post is true, then they're doing a lousy job teaching you manners. Haters will hate. You will learn this to be true in every single aspect of life. Gonna insult every single person who "hates" on something you like?

There was no need for the P.S. part of your post except to troll and stoke flames, which, by the way, makes you no better than the people you're yelling at.
Edited by Nydidia on 1/5/2011 12:15 PM PST
85 Draenei Death Knight
That is pretty cool
90 Human Paladin
01/02/2011 4:46 PMPosted by Megrathea
No offense, but it doesn't really scream Horde to me, I get way more of a Dungeons and Dragons vibe.

Same, I was expecting a more of an Orgrimmar look but nonetheless great job. Although I would be uncomfortable using your bathroom lol.
85 Blood Elf Priest
A+, many kudos on a job well done!
85 Draenei Paladin
That is like... a nerdgasm.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]