Thinking about xferring here as ally

3 Night Elf Rogue
A couple of friends and I are wanting to leave our dead realm and get into a more awesomer one.

We been Ally ever since and continue to keep it that way.

My question is, que times? Not long for ally? Heard it was pretty fast.
World PvP, your input?
Also, we're not a srs people so are there any social friendly guilds out there for ally, who just want to have fun and maybe do some raids or PvP.

We might transfer today, so useful answers would be greatly appreciated. :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Queue for what? Dungeons or pvp?
World PvP, tons of horde to kill.
Tons of friendly guilds always recruiting, sure you'll find a good one fast.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Vindication BG Q times are quick. Generally only a few mins due to the fact Horde outnumbers alliance on most of the servers in this Battlegroup. Ive heard mixed reviews of Win/Loss ratios for Tol Barad. Some claim Alliance always has it. Others say Horde owns it. Im unclear. I am also looking for a new server. There are too few PVP guilds on my server.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I moved from Arygos and was originally alliance. You may want to consider that unless you want to specifically do world pvp. I think Tichondrius would also be a choice for an alliance dominated pvp server (if my memory serves me correctly).
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
02/03/2011 1:55 PMPosted by Holyfusion
I moved from Arygos and was originally alliance. You may want to consider that unless you want to specifically do world pvp. I think Tichondrius would also be a choice for an alliance dominated pvp server (if my memory serves me correctly).

Tich is kinda dead now, Mal'Ganis would be a better choice
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
FYI theres no more battlegroups per say. Blizzard merged a while ago so now its by region. If you play in the same region as Burning Blade already then you ##%! out of luck because your going to be getting the exact wait times on BGs/Arenas/Random Dungeons.

World PvP is truly a joke here. Sorry if anyone wants to beg to differ but it honestly is. There's never a balance between the sides its usually one immensely outnumbering the other (definition of WoW i know) and almost always that's horde. Check our ratio. You will laugh.

I would say in general we have plenty of casual guilds. And a good helping of semi-serious raiders/progression guilds.

If you're looking to always out number horde, have a good server economy, and not see /2 get spammed constantly. Turn away. If you can settle with these things, and still make it through without whining in trade about how stupid you were for x-fering here. Welcome aboard.
Reply Quote
Queue times for PVP are pretty must instantaneous. Heroic Dungeons, not so much unless you have a tank. Tol Barad is a mixed bag, but both sides have had it at some point since Cata started.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]