smoke bomb

80 Blood Elf Rogue
needs to be more obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
"Your target is obscured" is pretty crystal-clear to me.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
I like you

but

from the perspective of melee, its can be difficult to even realize you're in it, unless person in vent is shouting to gtfo the smoke.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
^
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
01/03/2011 6:33 PMPosted by Expliçit
from the perspective of melee, its can be difficult to even realize you're in it, unless person in vent is shouting to gtfo the smoke.

Stop staring at your action bars and pay attention to your debuffs.

god you made yourself into one ugly goblin. Should have made a female. but i digress

you bring up a valid point, however given the animations of other various AoE's the effects area of distance are in your face, so you dont have to look at action bars or your debuffs. You see the affected area and move accordingly.

Smoke bomb is too subtle. Needs to be more obvious.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
I am having similar problems with seeing Smoke Bomb particularly when my camera is angled more downward (if that makes any sense). Desecration and other random glow effects do a pretty good job making it very hard to see the smoke.

Also, the rogues teammates shouldn't be able to see (cast) through the smoke if my teammates cannot... Maybe this is just the opinion of an angry DK tired of getting stomped by rogues that smoke bomb twice in fights that only last 40-60 seconds...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
01/03/2011 7:01 PMPosted by Expliçit
I am having similar problems with seeing Smoke Bomb particularly when my camera is angled more downward (if that makes any sense). Desecration and other random glow effects do a pretty good job making it very hard to see the smoke.

Also, the rogues teammates shouldn't be able to see (cast) through the smoke if my teammates cannot... Maybe this is just the opinion of an angry DK tired of getting stomped by rogues that smoke bomb twice in fights that only last 40-60 seconds...

You have more issues than smokebomb.

Like class basics

Nice troll. And no... we really don't have ANY problems with comps unless it's mage/rogue/X... and then it's just really bad. Smoke Bomb being more visible would go a long ways towards making me not want to break my brand new $80 mouse.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
01/03/2011 7:09 PMPosted by Expliçit
Nice troll. And no... we really don't have ANY problems with comps unless it's mage/rogue/X... and then it's just really bad. Smoke Bomb being more visible would go a long ways towards making me not want to break my brand new $80 mouse.

So an ability is broken only because you have issues with it?

Like I already said, pay attention to your debuffs. It is not hard.

Yeah... I'm sure I'm the only person who has issues with it.

/eyeroll
Reply Quote
56 Goblin Death Knight
Rogue defending rogue abilities. Man, maybe it's just me but in WoTLK it didn't seem like people were this ready to jump on the forums and defend their class with their life.
Reply Quote
56 Goblin Death Knight
01/03/2011 7:16 PMPosted by Expliçit
Rogue defending rogue abilities. Man, maybe it's just me but in WoTLK it didn't seem like people were this ready to jump on the forums and defend their class with their life.

Considering smokebomb is one of the few reasons rogues are even brought on teams anymore.

Or the fact that abilitys shouldnt be nerfed because bad players cant pay attention to debuffs or anticipate a smokebomb.

I find it ironic you talk so much about being bad.

Honestly, Rogues aren't THAT bad. Okay stay with me here, they're no Mage or Fdruid, but it's not like you're a Hunter or Priest or something truly terrible.

I really don't see how making Smokebomb a little more noticeable would be a nerf, I mean after all, you did say yourself that it's super easy to see if you aren't a baddie!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]