[A] Cohors Praetoria is Recruiting: 25-man

85 Human Rogue
bump for cool people!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bonjour old server buddies. Hope all is well ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We need a ton more healers because I am not good enough to 5 heal heroic modes :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump. We are still looking for another healer or two and some talented DPS to fill out our ranks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Still recruiting!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We're looking for great healers and DPSers to finish up Firelands and beyond. Is that you? Visit our website and apply today!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for DPS and healers. Stop by and say hello if you'd like to join us in working on Heroic Ragnaros, in 4.3 on Deathwing and beyond.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still recruiting DPS and healers!

http://www.cohorspraetoria.com

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Dragon Soul starts tonight - and we're still recruiting!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
6/8 Dragon Soul. Still looking for solid players as we face off against Deathwing!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Make that 8/8 Dragon Soul. We're still looking for great players - healers in particular!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
We took our first bite out of H Dragon Soul, with a very satisfying (and delicious) Heroic Morchok kill just in time for the holidays.

Want to get me a good Christmas present? Let's see some healer applications!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
The first bump of 2012! We're still looking for a few good players to join the guild as we work on heroic mode Dragon Soul - we are particularly interested in healers and ranged DPS, so if that describes you, apply!
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
you guys still running firelands for legendaries? if so i might know a shadow priest who would be interested.
Reply Quote
25 Dwarf Paladin
I have some bad news. I regret to inform you that the talent pool on Vek is garbage. Vek is more about who can be the bigger loudmouth in trade chat, not being a good player. Very sorry to break it to you this way, but it's true. Server xfer anyone?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Joufu, most servers are the same, and Vek is no exception. It seems like the vast majority of the server is full of trade chat loudmouths because that's all you see in trade chat - they're loud so they seem like the majority. I've learned to keep trade off, for the sake of my own sanity.

We're still recruiting exceptional players, regardless of what is the "norm" on the server. Are you a diamond in the rough? Apply today!
Edited by Tail on 1/9/2012 2:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump for a dead Hagara-heroic - we're now 2/8 DS-25. We're especially looking for healers and ranged DPS (besides shadow priests). Apply at www.cohorspraetoria.com!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Still LFM.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
We still need a DPS and healer or two!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]