Raid Finder Beta

90 Troll Hunter
Hey,
I just finished a new addon -- Raid Finder. It is functionally the exact same thing Blizzard's Dungeon Finder, except for raids and with a little better gear checking. I'm looking for people to help test it out, to make sure everything works. You will only be able to queue, and help, if you have around an average ilvl 340 (I use my own calculation) of spec appropriate gear. I'd appreciate any bug reports here or on the page at curse.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/raid-finder.aspx
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
keylogger
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Retarded troll is, well, actually a troll. Cause you know, it's not like curse checks the files or anything...
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
my keys they have been logged all my epics have been sharded
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Nice bro
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Dude, it's good @@!*, ppl should just go to curse and try it out. They can even just search raid finder. It'd be kinda awesome if our server got hooked up so pugs were as hard as queueing up through this addon and without any effort they suddenly find themselves in a full grp with gear and potential achievement and anti ninja counter-measures built in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]