Awakenimg's Guide for New Guild GMS

85 Worgen Death Knight
01/18/2011 5:29 AMPosted by Progin
Naga stole it.

OMG I saw that Naga!

Ill tell you the story.

Well...I was walking through Stranglethorn and Komaru was riding his bicycle. I waved at him, and said 'sweet ride' he replied '#!!@ you, you angry dwarf.' I got angry with Komaru so, when he stopped at a camp I stole that #!!@er's bicycle and sold it to a passing naga.

Id quite like to see a Naga ride a Bicycle.

With no legs and all.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
01/16/2011 11:35 PMPosted by Coldwar
Truth. I ran a Heroic Lost City with a Deathforce warrior in it.

She/he/it
1. Pulled every single trash mob from Lockjaw back to the tank.
2. Died on every boss
3. Was wearing a 2H coupled with a 1H
4. Needed a 2H polearm with agility.
5. Did a whopping 2.1k dps on Lockjaw.

One player, not half the guild. Also, i don't get why people say that "Deathforce sucks and <Insert guild here> is better." Must be worse if they have people that go to forums, find a friendly guide someone made and pick on it. Go troll in hell.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
01/25/2011 5:52 AMPosted by Calyrn
Truth. I ran a Heroic Lost City with a Deathforce warrior in it.

She/he/it
1. Pulled every single trash mob from Lockjaw back to the tank.
2. Died on every boss
3. Was wearing a 2H coupled with a 1H
4. Needed a 2H polearm with agility.
5. Did a whopping 2.1k dps on Lockjaw.

One player, not half the guild. Also, i don't get why people say that "Deathforce sucks and <Insert guild here> is better." Must be worse if they have people that go to forums, find a friendly guide someone made and pick on it. Go troll in hell.

"just because you can cite specific players and instances of said players being bad does not mean our guild is bad"

So what are we meant to judge the guild on if not the skill/ability of its players? Its name? Cause if so you are a terrible guild (I am implying that DEATHFORCE is quite a bad name.)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage
01/25/2011 6:55 AMPosted by Gossipgurl
"just because you can cite specific players and instances of said players being bad does not mean our guild is bad"

So what are we meant to judge the guild on if not the skill/ability of its players? Its name? Cause if so you are a terrible guild (I am implying that DEATHFORCE is quite a bad name.)

No, i'm saying one person doesn't signify the ability of the ENTIRE guild, and just because one person pulls 2.1k dps on Lockjaw doesn't mean the whole guild is going to enter Lost city and pull 2.1k dps on Lockjaw. Also, forgot to mention this in my earlier post, theres always vote kick.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I really liked the part where the naga stole the bike.

But who is Daanaz, I mised this part of the story.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
01/25/2011 7:38 AMPosted by Calyrn

No, i'm saying one person doesn't signify the ability of the ENTIRE guild, and just because one person pulls 2.1k dps on Lockjaw doesn't mean the whole guild is going to enter Lost city and pull 2.1k dps on Lockjaw. Also, forgot to mention this in my earlier post, theres always vote kick.

If you dont gkick bad players then that means you think being hopelessly bad at the game is okay. And that means that your guild facilitates bad players and thus will be made up of a large number of them. Visa vi , your guild is bad.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
HIIIIIIIIIIII WAKES <3 DW About these retards, if you wanna help other people make a guild good job, its funny cause im laughing at Epillari tryna put DF down when infact last time i looked they aint even cleared any of the new raids. and lets go bak to wrath shall we, 1. u finally got LK down ay? haha 2 weeks before cata Grats. oh but wait half of vindictive carried u there. my bad.
Edited by Garfieldnz on 1/25/2011 9:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
WAKES GET ON WOW I HAVENT SEEN U IN MONTHS <3
~morgy
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
WAKES GET ON WOW I HAVENT SEEN U IN MONTHS <3
~morgy
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Desert. officers from ure guild were paying him out 0.o gonna do that to them ay?
Reply Quote
81 Orc Shaman
Rich talk coming from Garf who couldn't get a group together for Malygos (2weeks before the patch).
Go take your fail somewhere else Garf.
I might go Horde just so i can camp your Character.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Woot go Desert.... Garf stfu cause you are stupid nuf said
Reply Quote
81 Orc Shaman
Eh Fears, wanna kill Garf for meh? : ) Pleaaassee
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Sure sounds like fun :) but he will run away like a little girl cause i think he might be one
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Rofl this is so funny watching 3 ###%@es get so mad over DF and me. keep going i find it amusing. and why is it so funny u ask?

Well 1. says desertpunk the worst hunter to every play wow

2. dant watever ure name is well iv never heard of u so awesome... go away

and fear well i dunno u either so u just stay in ure cage
Edited by Garfieldnz on 1/26/2011 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
81 Orc Shaman
Haha, I think you are understanding this wrong. I don't believe i'm mad, I would simply kill you if i ever went Horde. : )
Nothing angohree about a friendly killing!

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]