01/27/2011 5:04 PMPosted by Botaan
STRAZ WHY U NO SKYPE WITH ME ANYMORE
:(

O.O umm who is this? Solz?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
NI
01/27/2011 5:09 PMPosted by Towelliee
Bump. if not for NI I would be bored 2 hours of the day on WoW...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so true
<3 your Beta Vids
/bump
Edited by Wheva on 1/31/2011 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
NI
<3 you Aracela!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
NI
Bumpedeybumpbump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
NI
WTT bumps for good recruits
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Good recruits on Drock? Giggle
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
NI
/Bump
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Just for my own curiosity Xero what are your primary raid times and what if any class specifically do you require? I attempted to see the web-page but due to my own limitations (I live in China currently) the site is blocked like many. Catch me in game if you want to talk. Not certain about shifts in guild but would be interested in hearing more about it.

I've known NI for a long time from Wrath launch but with a wholly new crew I am out of the loop with whom you have and what you need.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Bump. Hands down the best Alliance guild in 10 man with solid players and leadership. Think of all the Horde that you can gank

Fixed :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
NI
03/03/2011 9:26 PMPosted by Faeta
Bump. Hands down the best Alliance guild in 10 man with solid players and leadership. Think of all the Horde that you can gank

Fixed :D

Just for the sake of clarifying: Wowprogress has issues, and I think on alliance we are still the most advanced in 25 man. Halfus, V/t, Magmaw, Omni, Maloriak, Chimaeron, and Atra. That would make us the best 10 man and 25 man alliance guild, unless I'm missing something?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
you miss read

You're the best 10 man not 25 i made no reference to progression :P Simple mistake you're forgiven
Edited by Faeta on 3/4/2011 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
NI
We do 25's and 10's. I was just trying to make sure everyone knew that, so you didn't really fix it, you confused it...:/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Calm down sweet princess it's ok... We are better then both of you LOLOLOLOLOLOL /flex /flex

<3

Just kidding... Is it really that rough alli side though? I mean... wtf is going on?

If I could get everyone in the guild to do it I'd flip to Alliance just to be a pain in the arse to horde :P

<3

GL guys keep at it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
NI
Silence Druid!...er what i mean is, come to me and let's make a super-duplex guild. 2 25 mans, uber pwnage. You know we could do it...assuming you didn't mind being under me :) DO ITTTTT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
03/04/2011 3:34 PMPosted by Xeromessiah
Silence Druid!...er what i mean is, come to me and let's make a super-duplex guild. 2 25 mans, uber pwnage. You know we could do it...assuming you didn't mind being under me :) DO ITTTTT

I'm pretty sure I could go alli side with out the guild and create a great guild with the players there...

I'd probably be better on top!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
NI
:O
Reply Quote
xero stinks pretty bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]