Tol Barad, Defensed

85 Undead Rogue
01/08/2011 10:11 AMPosted by Sparrow
did you KnOW that the superpaladin koiiz is actually played by pierce brosnan? if you've ever wondered why he afk's so much, now ya know it's to keep all those bond women satisfied.

it's worth noting that it is not the same pierce brosnan and in fact, it's spelled brosman and pronounced "bro's man"

Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
01/10/2011 5:03 AMPosted by Cashmoney
Sorry I'm not e-famous enough to post in your thread.

Haven't been on this server since BC, perhaps you'll know me soon ;)

well this second post certainly shows more potential. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
you poked and killed my crappy new 85 :(

guess i should get him some gear and learn to play 'em. then again, that's probably why he was at TB.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
lol. you were that DK at WV? i was like man does this guy have a death wish or what? how DARE he attack me while i'm yellin at allies to fight on the flags! good show.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
Thinking about bring my hunter into the pvp scene....
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
i'll make ya famous.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
I've had enough tombstones in my life, I don't need you added many more to my collection
>,<
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
01/10/2011 2:42 PMPosted by Sparrow
i'll make ya famous

camping you doesn't make anyone famous, nor is it hard at all.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
nikram no hard feelings for the gkick back in the day. you dont gotta start cryin in every thread we've been there done that.. remember? we get it. you don't like sparrow, get all your horde friends on board and make a club.

:D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Are you a little upset about how we camped your pathetic guild in Tol Barad? It's actually sad that you think your an alliance hero or something.

To be honest man I was a little upset when I found you in Tol Barad all you did was hide in your graveyard didn't even kill a single DM or Trash member, let alone drop them below 50% hp you even had the tol barad guards helping you at one point, and to believe I was actually expecting a challenge. HA! I kinda wish DM wasn't there me and animals coulda taken care all 6 of you.

Oh well man it was fun. Hope to see you in world pvp a little more often, Don't be such a %#*#% next time
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
lol clearly an accurate recount of actual wow events.
dont get all mad goblin else you're gunna end up like ave.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
01/12/2011 3:07 AMPosted by Symptoms
Are you a little upset about how we camped your pathetic guild in Tol Barad? It's actually sad that you think your an alliance hero or something.

A+ for effort nikram...HOWEVER

1) he never said anything about being a hero, you did. thanks for the mediocrity respect

2) i hear u work at bath n body works?

3) calm down

4) have animal post for herself

5) refer to 3

6) remover, i love you
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
This is as accurate as it gets lol, much more accurate then your 6v1 stories. I'm clearly not mad I'm just a little disappointed like I stated in my earlier post, I mean the great sparrow and his band of %!%s couldn't even kill a single horde while I was there.

I believe it was you koizz roflmage moist stickycrits korial vs me ave thrash remover animals and another DK from DM (sorry cant remember your name), and we camped you, and camped you and all you did was hide in your graveyard for 30 minutes and then leave? none of us died you guys did like 4 times each.

better luck next time?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
^ trash

get it ?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
your an alliance hero

I mean the great sparrow

anything you'd like to add?

i bet you haven't typed this much since the B&Bworks app.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I find it pretty funny how you guys keep posting "dont get mad, and calm down" when you 2 were the ones that got camped. seriously 4 melee and a mage and you all cant coordinate a kill on a druid. I dont need animals to repost this information, but dont worry koiiz I'm sure she will just for you lmfao

Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Who broke my heart?

You did, you did

Bow to the target

Blame cupid, cupid

You think you’re smart

Stupid, stupid

Shoot that poison arrow to my heart

Shoot that poison arrow

Shoot that poison arrow to my heart

Shoot that poison arrow
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
calm down nikram
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
If only pvp was as easy as posting on the forums eh sparrow?
Reply Quote
This thread is a fun read. I think the only people who actually give a *%@* are Nikram and Animals. (btw nikram, getting camped =/= getting mad)

I'll need to have a chat with my guildies though, cus they are obviously going about this the wrong way. When I see gchat, even when people are PvPing, I don't think anyone even talks about it, aside from "Hey i see some DM people, LETS FITE!". Usually completely unrelated discussions are going on, and people are just generally having a good time. I see no rage at all, even when the Mediocrity is clearly showing. THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE GUYS!!! START TAKING THIS GAME SERIOUSLY RIGHT MEOW!!!

Blizz did not intend for this game to be fun in any way, and Nikram is right. Getting camped SHOULD = getting mad.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]