To - Empire of Orlando

85 Undead Warrior
You have been Dealt With. Please stay out of DWI Hold from now on.

And don't challenge us to more BGs where you just embarrass yourselves.

Stay classy.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Why do people keep on insisting on posting about killing some @!**ty players in some @!**ty alliance guild that is comprised of 1k arena allstars that think they are good?

jesus i'm irate cuzzzz
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
They are really terrible, and did not justify one thread, much less two.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1772570129

Please use that thread to make fun of this silly alliance guild.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Are these those guys who challenged us to a WSG and then proceeded to lose so terribly that they didn't even get 1 kill?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, well I kicked the crap out of a retarded quadriplegic kid in Sheboygen, Wisconsin, I guess that makes me tough.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/10/2011 3:03 PMPosted by Stolichnaya
Yeah, well I kicked the crap out of a retarded quadriplegic kid in Sheboygen, Wisconsin, I guess that makes me tough.

He got what was coming to him
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
sup whats everyone talkin about
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
01/10/2011 3:19 PMPosted by Illumía

Thought he was looking at me funny, afterward I realized it was his lazy eye. Whatever.
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Hunter
hahah these people are to funny
Reply Quote
to, too, two.
Reply Quote
82 Troll Hunter
01/10/2011 3:33 PMPosted by Stolichnaya

Thought he was looking at me funny, afterward I realized it was his lazy eye. Whatever.
pfft, a lazy eye is just a lazy excuse.

01/10/2011 3:19 PMPosted by Illumía
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
go to TBP and get dealt with. lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Because the last time you called us out went so well and all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey one time they almost killed our healer.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
OHHHHH sick burn Illumia! you rock! <3

The Deal With It fan club awaits your visit in Tol Barad! As the Official Illumia fan club coordinator I am pleased to announce that I have prepared all sorts of fun activities for you! Contact my twin receptionists for further info. Ms. Vicious gladiator's shanker at extention 3441 or Mrs. Vicious gladiator's shanker at extention 3967. We look forward to serving you!

Forever your biggest fan,

The Tol Barad Ganker
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Warrior
OHHHHH sick burn Illumia! you rock! <3

The Deal With It fan club awaits your visit in Tol Barad! As the Official Illumia fan club coordinator I am pleased to announce that I have prepared all sorts of fun activities for you! Contact my twin receptionists for further info. Ms. Vicious gladiator's shanker at extention 3441 or Mrs. Vicious gladiator's shanker at extention 3967. We look forward to serving you!

Forever your biggest fan,

The Tol Barad Ganker

This guy reminds me of a bad version of that wexkiller lives™ guy back in wrath.
Reply Quote
So boring on a level 1.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Whats up with the name "Empire of Orlando" anyway? Are they actually from Orlando? Cause I don't think I've ever met anyone that was proud of living in Florida. Maybe they are just really big Orlando Bloom fans. He is an ok actor I guess. Perhaps they totally dig Disney World. Now that would make sense. If they were trying to PvP while wearing those oversized Mickey Mouse suits it would explain a lot. I bet it is hard to see in those things, and the gloves would make it hard to use a mouse and keyboard. Yeah, that is probably it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]