you jelly?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Let your locks know, i kill the keyboard turners 1st

=P
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
01/14/2011 2:58 PMPosted by Cowsecration
Whats up with the name "Empire of Orlando" anyway? Are they actually from Orlando? Cause I don't think I've ever met anyone that was proud of living in Florida. Maybe they are just really big Orlando Bloom fans. He is an ok actor I guess. Perhaps they totally dig Disney World. Now that would make sense. If they were trying to PvP while wearing those oversized Mickey Mouse suits it would explain a lot. I bet it is hard to see in those things, and the gloves would make it hard to use a mouse and keyboard. Yeah, that is probably it.

we are all orlando bloom fans. thats it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
OHHHHH sick burn Illumia! you rock! <3

The Deal With It fan club awaits your visit in Tol Barad! As the Official Illumia fan club coordinator I am pleased to announce that I have prepared all sorts of fun activities for you! Contact my twin receptionists for further info. Ms. Vicious gladiator's shanker at extention 3441 or Mrs. Vicious gladiator's shanker at extention 3967. We look forward to serving you!

Forever your biggest fan,

The Tol Barad Ganker

This guy reminds me of a bad version of that wexkiller lives™ guy back in wrath.

Wexkiller was so tired of getting gorilla humped he went Horde.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
the guy ipconfig from your guilds really bad
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
That's ok. Doesn't bother me any.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
01/17/2011 1:28 PMPosted by Vitaminthc
the guy ipconfig from your guilds really bad

the guy (all of you) from your guilds really bad
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
LOL^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
lol your so ###%. come 1v1 me. u had like a kill squad juist targeting me took u over 30 seconds thats @#*@ing pathetic. then i catch u on the ones n rip you a new one. ps. get dealt with.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Yes, killing me with five people literally has me beside myself with grief and anger.

You blowing every cooldown you have to barely kill me, then I find you and slaughter you, then you coming straight here within 30 seconds is hilarious, though.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
1v1?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
01/18/2011 2:09 PMPosted by Vitaminthc
lol your so ###%. come 1v1 me. u had like a kill squad juist targeting me took u over 30 seconds thats @#*@ing pathetic. then i catch u on the ones n rip you a new one. ps. get dealt with.

I think it's trying to communicate.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lololol
Edited by Luvstopwn on 4/2/2011 5:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
Wow. Shut up.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
So i happened upon this thread by random chance. I have just one question? you guys looking for hunters? :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
01/16/2011 9:33 PMPosted by Vitaminthc
we are all orlando bloom fans. thats it.

What? Screw this guild. I want in EoO. Orlando Bloom is dreamy.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/27/2011 1:24 AMPosted by Äpone
So i happened upon this thread by random chance. I have just one question? you guys looking for hunters? :P

I regret to inform you that we're currently full on trolls.

We are, however, accepting applications for nelf boys to join my stable. Interested candidates should know how to RP walk, and not speak.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was not aware of this special group Roguebait. Consider this my application.

Edit: Awwww night elf? How about a blood elf?
Edited by Mardigann on 1/27/2011 2:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
01/27/2011 2:34 PMPosted by Mardigann

I dunno. I let you in, and the tauren will want in, and pretty soon my stable of sexy is Smugdog in a thong. No one wants that.
Reply Quote
81 Troll Rogue
01/27/2011 2:46 PMPosted by Roguebait

I dunno. I let you in, and the tauren will want in, and pretty soon my stable of sexy is Smugdog in a thong. No one wants that.

What is wrong with smugdog in a thong?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]