PvP differences between factions

85 Worgen Warrior
Having been Horde, especially on this server, no. I'm really not missing anything.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
01/06/2011 12:42 AMPosted by Gingerkid
well duh u picked the wrong faction thats what u get!

There is not such thing as a wrong faction, and arrogant horde players like you are they reason i havent made a horde character. If everyone chose the "right" faction, there wouldnt be any pvp besides dueling, which isnt really that interesting in my opinion. try to look at it like this.... without darkness, there couldn't be light, without evil, there couldnt be good.

I have observed both of our trade chats and i must say that they are very VERY similar at times. then again, we have more trolls cause the alliance races are more appealing to people who never played a mmo before ( damn 7 year olds >_< ). but beyond the differences of banners, we are pretty much the same people, and to hate each other just because of if your blue/red or not is just foolish
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

There is not such thing as a wrong faction, and arrogant horde players like you are they reason i havent made a horde character. If everyone chose the "right" faction, there wouldnt be any pvp besides dueling, which isnt really that interesting in my opinion. try to look at it like this.... without darkness, there couldn't be light, without evil, there couldnt be good.

I have observed both of our trade chats and i must say that they are very VERY similar at times. then again, we have more trolls cause the alliance races are more appealing to people who never played a mmo before ( damn 7 year olds >_< ). but beyond the differences of banners, we are pretty much the same people, and to hate each other just because of if your blue/red or not is just foolish

DR MARTIN LUTHER KING JR, IS THAT YOU?!?!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
01/10/2011 1:07 AMPosted by Lokiran

There is not such thing as a wrong faction

There is a wrong faction, you picked it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior

There is a wrong faction, you picked it.

Troll more GG, Troll more.

Gg isn't a troll. He just believes Horde is better.

(lol)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

This is true but your right there really is no difference were all just people playing the same game , some more than others are bitter about it like the state that Wintergrasp was and how unbalanced it was in Wotlk so yeah some horde players want to lash out because of that on the forums. But as of lately I've noticed both factions have been winning and losing TB so does skill still come into play? or maybe its turn outs as well alot of horde players get what they need and don't show up for TB just like how it was with WG, Im not sure for alliance?. this is imo
Edited by Beatrix on 1/27/2011 10:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
Both sides are bad, learn to play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]