Hellscream Raid Progression V4.10 (10-mans)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
HoC downed Omnotron tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/12/2011 11:24 PMPosted by Sacredbeef
HoC downed Omnotron tonight.

Information updated!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Fails at Teamwork downed Maloriak and Halfus Wyrmbreaker last night.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/13/2011 12:10 PMPosted by Galvia
Fails at Teamwork downed Maloriak and Halfus Wyrmbreaker last night.

Got ya covered =D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Congratulations on getting the post stickied, now with its new found spot on our forums, maybe it'll eventually actually contain accurate information.

Maybe its just a matter of time before the information is accurate, maybe its time to put some alt 10 mans together to make the listing accurate in what it says has been killed on 10 man.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/14/2011 3:26 AMPosted by Zaxvriin
Congratulations on getting the post stickied, now with its new found spot on our forums, maybe it'll eventually actually contain accurate information.

Maybe its just a matter of time before the information is accurate, maybe its time to put some alt 10 mans together to make the listing accurate in what it says has been killed on 10 man.

In response:

If you have any information regarding your guild's (or another guild's) progress in 10m content, please add it to this list here so that correct information can be retained. If you notice that information being listed in this list is incorrect, please also let me know (either post, in-game mail, or whisper me) so that I can try and keep this list as accurate as possible.

01/03/2011 9:08 AMPosted by Nortauk
To request a change to the list, please either post in this thread or send an in-game mail to Nortauk, and include:

Guild Name
Raid Boss Kill information
Contact information for officer/guild leader if information removal requested

01/03/2011 4:46 PMPosted by Nortauk
if anyone notices incorrect information listed, just post and let me know and I'll tidy it up when I can =D

01/10/2011 4:35 AMPosted by Nortauk
And as always, you can also contact me in-game via tells to one of my main characters or an in-game mail to Nortauk if you don't know me =D

I will continue to update the list, and at the request of guild leaders/officers, I will gladly remove information which may be misconstrued as misleading. To that end, if you (or any others) would like to see their guild's information redacted, please state in a concise and clear manner: A) That you are an officer/leader of your guild, and B) That you would like specific kill information or all 10-man Raid kill information removed. This will most effectively rectify any remaining objections you or others may have to the list in its current state.

I sincerely apologize for any confusion :)

Now, just in case you still don't get it, Zaxvriin, I'll do my best to put it in the simplest terms I can muster:

o If you want something changed in this thread you have to post in this thread or send me an in-game mail to get that something changed.
o When you post/send in-game mail, you must be specific in your request. If you are ambiguous, I will not know which information you feel is incorrect, and will not be able to correct it.
o As of Jan. 10th, this list is only being updated via the request of posters/information I receive in-game.

I hope that clarifies any apparent issue you've seemed to have understanding how this thread works, even though as my quotes have shown, I have made it very clear in the past what was needed to modify the information as it stands currently. Let me know if you have any updates for the list!

:)
Edited by Nortauk on 1/14/2011 6:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
HoC downed Maloriak last night.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/14/2011 6:32 AMPosted by Sacredbeef
HoC downed Maloriak last night.

Updated accordingly!
Reply Quote
We killed the handicapped dragon.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/14/2011 10:17 AMPosted by Fartuna
We killed the handicapped dragon.

And they call him a monster... :'(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Fails at Teamwork downed Conclave of Wind and Valiona and Theralion.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
My issue is I'm not the one keeping this thread, you are. I am not the one posting false information on progression, you are. You want the thread to be right, its on YOU to get it right, not me. I'm merely pointing out you have wrong information posted and you don't seem to think of any course of action that corrects this.

I mean if you are fine with your list being wrong, then I suppose thats fine with us, but then I need to find the button to request to unsticky this thread because of its inaccuracy.
Reply Quote
3 Draenei Paladin
Some random thoughts on your thoughts. Cheers.

"The format will be almost identical"

Anyone can copy paste. The question is whether you can do so intelligently AND usefully without ruining the original intent. I would say you've failed. And I don't think it's a matter of opinion in this case.

"...keep the information coming so the list can be updated."

Where did you get this list originally? Oh wait...

"The initial list was compiled via outside sources"

So instead of the original, which was complied completely from user posts so that only people who WANTED to be included WERE included...you deviated horrifically and instead chose to use a FLAWED source. So now you're posting about guilds who may have no interest in your FLAWED thread, but you're not helping the people who actually DO care about your FLAWED thread because they're comparing their guild's information against your FLAWED information.

"If you have information regarding the validity of the information contained within this thread, please feel free to post them in a rational, respectful, and informative manner, and I will gladly make the required changes."

You state several times that this is about INFORMATION, yet cannot be sure what you have posted is correct and are expecting others to make the corrections for you.

"The listing I have compiled was done so in that regard - not to make claims to who is more or less progressed than others - only to show what's being done and which raid bosses are dying on Hellscream"

You cannot do this effectively without starting on solid, factual ground to begin with.

"Because this thread serves the sole purpose of the documentation of information..."

Documentation requires a reliable source. Fail.

"I will gladly remove information which may be misconstrued as misleading"

You cannot expect others to fix your mistakes because of laziness, and should not involve guilds that have no interest in your fail post without asking first. You state over and over again how seemingly professional you are about making sure guilds who don't want to be included are removed, yet you should never have included them in the first place without their permission.

"I am simply trying to be as accurate and informative as possible as this thread is, by its very nature, intended to be an objective look at various Hellscream guilds"

Lastly...don't lie. You just like seeing your name stickied at the top of your realm's forum tab and the self-satifaction of being so 'involved'. Perhaps if you weren't doing such an awful job people might have taken you seriously.

Cheers.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
01/14/2011 8:43 PMPosted by Jimbert
only the number of people and drops are the difference.

People count, make the encounters changes dramatically in one way or another though. Good or Bad / easier or Harder, they are not the same. Couple more raid tiers to perfect it but right now things are not even.
Edited by Fancydethfst on 1/15/2011 5:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
01/06/2011 2:24 PMPosted by Keldory
Um, could you please remove Spite and Malice from being tracked on this thread? We appreciate the auto-tracking and all, but as this is a 10 man progression thread and we aren't a 10 man guild nor do we do them for the sake of "progression", it just feels weird to have something we run after real raids for the sake of achievements and tier pieces or whatever be tracked as if we're actually competing in that arena, and not just 25s. Thanks :)

(Feel free to ask one of us officers in game to verify this, we're in consensus about it).

Although I agree with what you said, I despise the use of the phrase "Real raids" to describe 25 mans.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/15/2011 2:06 PMPosted by Venefikus

Although I agree with what you said, I despise the use of the phrase "Real raids" to describe 25 mans.

http://i.imgur.com/eGW0o.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]