Rare SHADOWFANG for sale on FROSTWOLF

71 Goblin Warrior
Just looted the Shadowfang level 19 sword from SFK last night and just put it on the AH, I'm selling it for 20kg. If you want to buy it, it's in the AH now so hurry up. To put into perspective on just how rare this item really is, you can actually find the weapon on Ebay and and buy it for actual money. The drop rate on this item is currently 0.01% - 0.02% If you are interested in buying this item, please post a reply below or message me in-game.

Thanks, Nexxy

EDIT: Price dropped to 15kg now.
Edited by Nexxy on 1/5/2011 7:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, I'm quite sure someone will pay you 20kg for a sword thats useless to top level people. Please don't fill up our forums with this garbage.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

To put into perspective on just how rare this item really is, you can actually find the weapon on Ebay and and buy it for actual money.

Oh really? It must be worth alot, let me check how much it is.

Your search returned 0 items.

You were saying?
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
Even if it were on eBay to buy "for actual money", that's hardly a barometer of something's worth. There's tons of things on eBay that you can buy "for actual money" that wouldn't be worth 1 in-game gold, let alone 20,000.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
The price is too low. I'd try for 100k.
Reply Quote
38 Goblin Warrior
...yeah, on muh limited funds I'm not going to spend 20g on gear that I'm gonna replace in a few days...

Nice try though
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
no sane player would replace that, smashyoink. it's a bis twink weapon for the 15-19 bracket.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
go to the battleground forums and put this on for 100k g someone will buy it.

I have seen people willing to transfer to buy this item.
Reply Quote
71 Goblin Warrior
I know, some of the replys I'm getting on this post are rather saddening, they don't realize how much money and time people actually spend to acquire this weapon. This is the most sought after 1h sword for the 15-19 twinking bracket for those of you who do not know. And alright Kahraba, will do. Thanks for the positive input to the post.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
might as well use your BoAs..?
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Smells like teenage angst in here
Reply Quote
18 Worgen Rogue
idk man,
smells like teen spirit to me, no?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
shadowfang is a slight upgrade from boa weapons and believe it or not people will stay pay top G to get that upgrade =P
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
otw to buy it now
Reply Quote
18 Worgen Rogue
listen to this dwarf shamanWOW
cuz like like i looked it up on wowhead and one of the comments said theyre willing to pay 25k and transfer servers for this, its true! look it up book worm
Reply Quote
18 Worgen Rogue
muh bad i posted muh last comment twice :p
Edited by Malevolently on 1/4/2011 8:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Since LK that sword has been nearly impossible to find it is probably the most rare BoE right now if they didnt already get rid of it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Been saving one of those my self for a rainy day twink maybe? But ever since they reduced its dmg its not Bis. T_T
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]