Rare SHADOWFANG for sale on FROSTWOLF

85 Orc Death Knight
It could be better than a heirloom all it wants, but the fact is heirlooms are alot cheaper than this. Also if you decide to lvl this twink will carry on with you, and good luck with the que times in those bg's if you went and bought one, you would have to transfer just to find a twink guild hahaha. Would rather get a mount.
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Rogue
rofl i love this thread exspeccialy nismo here TONS of people will pay top dollar for this Such as myself but not xfer worthy but i would pay 5-10k gold for this amazing weapon and Nismo with that "Que times" dude i get 2min pops all day and who lvls their twink? Pathetic
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
lmao u posted this like months ago!!!
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Rogue
Queue times are actually very quick on certain days, sometimes even quicker than regular BG's.
You would be surprised how many people are still twinking these days.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
08/21/2011 06:42 PMPosted by Snøøkì
rofl i love this thread exspeccialy nismo here TONS of people will pay top dollar for this Such as myself but not xfer worthy but i would pay 5-10k gold for this amazing weapon and Nismo with that "Que times" dude i get 2min pops all day and who lvls their twink? Pathetic

lawl? You are terrible.. Why don't you just hit 85 and get all the best gear at that level.
Reply Quote
19 Human Rogue
I LOVE how dumb people are lul, this wep is worth 75k+ EASILY, it is not only .01-.02% Chance to drop in sfk, but since the mobs have been nerfed in there, they now only drop off of bosses in there.
Btw other smartasses, it is much better than boa weps.
Reply Quote
19 Dwarf Rogue
Do you still have this?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I want one... lol
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Just looted the Shadowfang level 19 sword from SFK last night and just put it on the AH, I'm selling it for 20kg. If you want to buy it, it's in the AH now so hurry up. To put into perspective on just how rare this item really is, you can actually find the weapon on Ebay and and buy it for actual money. The drop rate on this item is currently 0.01% - 0.02% If you are interested in buying this item, please post a reply below or message me in-game.

Thanks, Nexxy

EDIT: Price dropped to 15kg now.

Nice Nexxy, sorry to necro your thread though. I have not seen one of these since early BC wishing now I rolled twink on your server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]