(A) Chogall Secret Service MoP

100 Draenei Shaman
Lonely leveling on Cho'gall?

Chogall Secret Service (Or CSS for short) is an Alliance leveling guild on Cho'gall. We are accepting all classes at the moment as well as any current levelers or 80s. (a-holes, kiddies, and e drama ho ho hos need not apply) Come experience the quick Battle Ground Queue times as well as a nice friendly environment. Please be aware that there is NO affiliation between Chogall Police Department and us. (other than the word Chogall)

Basic Requirements for joining:
Must be level 10 or higher. (alts don't apply to this rule)
Inactive members will be booted if they haven't logged on in over a month. (exceptions can be made)

Raiding:

I realise that this guild is probably filled with many alts, so the chances of raiding are highly unlikely.

Our Lovely Guildsite: http://css.wowstead.com/

We also have experienced players with a variety of classes that will help teach/show you the basics of your class. (if desired) For more information contact Orren or Orrentwo for details.

PS:
Please do not confuse us with the other CSS guild. (Chogall Sercet Service)

Thanks

They told him don't you ever come around here
don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
the fire is in their eyes and their words are really clear
so beat it, just beat it.
Edited by Orrentwo on 3/30/2013 3:45 AM PDT
60 Worgen Rogue
do u offer dental?
I can assure you, it's a lot better than dental. Especially the blueberry pie... Mmm.
85 Gnome Priest
01/05/2011 6:47 AMPosted by Temerarious
BTW RIP Seraphie :'(

What happened?
100 Night Elf Hunter
I know of a Warrior that would like to speak with you.
100 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah a warrior.

I was pretending to be an Amazon before.
100 Draenei Shaman
Bump.

Just hit 80 last night almost made it to 81 if I wasn't fighting with horde for an hour or so. Lotta thanks to Strikedeep. Questing with you was loads of fun and I can't wait to pvp with ya again. :)

More to come later, Orren's KoS list. Big thanks to you know who for that add on to alert you for enemy players in the area.
Thanks for the invite!
Let the fun commence!
01/17/2011 8:15 PMPosted by Punchit
Gunna be faction changing my lock Mortalitas to a Dwarf and I was wondering if I could join you guys cuz I liek Moestitia =3

Kudos, I approve of this. ;3

Just whisper one of our members in-game and they can help to hook you up with an invite.
100 Draenei Shaman
01/17/2011 8:15 PMPosted by Punchit
Gunna be faction changing my lock Mortalitas to a Dwarf and I was wondering if I could join you guys cuz I liek Moestitia =3

We don't discriminate in the Service. I was a former Hordie myself. (though not on cho'gall)

85 Human Paladin
Baconcupcake, your name sounds delicious and incredibly unhealthy.
85 Human Paladin
Where my good sir/madam is my punch and pie? i will settle for a cookie...double chocolate if you will. ^,..,^
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]