(A) Chogall Secret Service MoP

90 Dwarf Hunter
Girlrage, what response did you get about your deleted DK. I had my original 1st ever toon deleted and thought it was gone forever.

Is there hope??????
90 Night Elf Hunter
WHAT IN ALL HELL! RAGE OF GIRL!!!!! You ... YOu .... YOUR AN ORC!! This is not what I came back to see!
100 Night Elf Hunter
Girlrage, what response did you get about your deleted DK. I had my original 1st ever toon deleted and thought it was gone forever.

Is there hope??????

Got it restored :) Also got a hunter restored that I had deleted.

If they are over a certain level they will never be deleted to the point where you can't get them back (70, 80 maybe? not sure). Other levels they keep them around in what I like to call "Deletion Land" for quite a while. Give it a shot!! Good luck :)

Considering this is a pay to play game, I would imagine that they have back ups of all the toons. These back ups are usually kept for a few years and are usually backed up on tapes that are stored off site.
90 Orc Death Knight
WHAT IN ALL HELL! RAGE OF GIRL!!!!! You ... YOu .... YOUR AN ORC!! This is not what I came back to see!
Hey sailor, am I orc enough for ye
100 Night Elf Hunter
You gonna level your mage soon Higgs?
100 Night Elf Hunter
bump.

Scenarios Saturday. What time is good for yall?
90 Human Hunter
Um....Anytime after 1pm server (noon my time).

I am down to do it late at night since Spiritlinks is in Australia and all. I hope he gets back to us about when he can do this...

I'd also like to find some people for xmog runs and bgs this weekend...

8)
Edited by Samarrah on 4/4/2013 2:23 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
I should be able to get on anytime past...ugh 8pm EST I think, if I'm right that should be like 11 in the morning here...I think thats right.

I'm not normally on WoW at that time but eh,I don't think I have anything on this sunday(that would be staturday for you guys:P).
90 Human Hunter
WOO!! :)
90 Human Hunter
*bump*

What are we doing this weekend?
100 Night Elf Hunter
I switched to working the day shift, so I'm not sure if I do get on, won't be on till 8:00pm Sat. Plus dance class is sunday for bachata. :)
100 Night Elf Hunter
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/554639_237362023073644_2053847775_n.jpg
90 Human Hunter
Because you are never on when I am, I'll just tell you here.

CHALLENGE MODES.

LET'S MAKE 'EM HAPPEN.
Edited by Samarrah on 4/18/2013 3:30 PM PDT
100 Night Elf Hunter
Yesterday or last night I was contemplating about doing a 1 day a week raiding schedule.......but maybe challenge modes....

/chin scratch
100 Night Elf Hunter
When I get home tonight IF I'm able to, I'll be making a toon named Belicelli
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]