<Alpha Flight> (A)

89 Night Elf Druid
01/14/2011 4:53 PMPosted by Schmoopsy
HEY GUYS I HAVE A GREAT IDEA

LET'S MAKE A RECRUITMENT THREAD TO FIND NEW RECRUITS BUT INSTEAD OF LIKE LOOKING LIKE A COMPETENT GUILD LET'S ACT LIKE HYPERACTIVE 12 YEAR OLDS AND LIKE MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL AT ANY POINT BUT THEN LIKE TOTALLY SAY NO ONE ELSE MAKES SENSE BECAUSE THEY'RE DUMB

GOOD IDEA THAT'LL GET US A LOT OF ATTENTION AND PEOPLE WILL TOTALLY THINK "HEY. THAT RIGHT THERE. THAT'S AN A+ GUILD THAT I WANT TO BE A PART OF."

/HIGHFIVE

Omg, Shoe. It's like he read our minds!

01/14/2011 4:53 PMPosted by Schmoopsy
GOOD IDEA THAT'LL GET US A LOT OF ATTENTION AND PEOPLE WILL TOTALLY THINK "HEY. THAT RIGHT THERE. THAT'S AN A+ GUILD THAT I WANT TO BE A PART OF."

I hope you realize that this has actually happened. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
:)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jailbait&page=2

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I can't believe this thread is still going on.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I don't think it was until a few hours ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
post #123 took it out of it's 12 day hybernation. *sigh*
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Has <alpha tweens> disbanded yet
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
Actually we're up quite a few members.
Thanks for talking about us. ;P
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
<alpha tweens> versus <stormwind riders>

Gurubashi arena.

No kicking, biting, or vomiting explosively on each other like that scene in I Love You Man. Gah let me tell you. I was at a night venue and my friends and I are sitting in a row, right? Low and behold, a FAT CHICK comes over and superpukes, shockwave style, on no less than THREE of my homies. So don't do that.

Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
PhD
Nobody likes a fat chick

What's even going on here
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
the gauntlet has been thrown. ignoring the gauntlet or refusing the challenge necessitates an all-guild revocation of testicular privileges. alpha flight's integrity is now on the table.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
01/27/2011 5:57 PMPosted by Kobayashimar
Actually we're up quite a few members.
Thanks for talking about us. ;P

I'm sure they're all solid, quality players.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Please... Please... for all that is sacred, let this horrible joke of a thread die.
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
01/27/2011 7:24 PMPosted by Marcusorlyus
the gauntlet has been thrown. ignoring the gauntlet or refusing the challenge necessitates an all-guild revocation of testicular privileges. alpha flight's integrity is now on the table.

Too bad a lot of the guild consists of women, who by default don't have *%#**%#%%.
Nice try, though.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
coward
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
01/31/2011 9:07 AMPosted by Marcusorlyus
coward

Your forgetting I have no balls to defend, so petty name calling isn't going to get you anywhere. :)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
my guild has no integrity
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
HAHAHAHAHAH speaking as Bukky, this guild is pretty awesome, the people are fun to talk to while you play, thats pretty much what i see this guild as, just people to talk to and goof around with while you play and level. Sorry for those of you who forgot why this game was first created, to be fun and have fun playing it with other people. this guild has perfected that in every aspect. As for you 'Marcusorlyus', nice name grab hahahaha
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
you act like this name is sought after
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]