<H> Paranoid Turtles Recruiting Heals/Melee

90 Undead Mage
We have room for the right Rogue, Boomkin with Feral OS, or possible other outstanding players.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
To the top for a great Rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Miss you guys. Great guild and great group of players. Hopefully we will catch up to your progression soon :D.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Several spots open. Heals, Tank, Ranged, Melee.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Up top for more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Room for a few more....stop playing D3 everyone!
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Jaingo
Room for a few more....stop playing D3 everyone!

But, it's so fun :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The casual atmosphere and promise of a permanent spot upon decision is very tempting. :) Are you guys still on high alert for a boomkin? I do not have off specs in anything but boomkin, but I know what I'm doing. Oh, and the name of the guild cracks me up XD

While I don't have the documented experience of 8/8H (I only have 1/8 technically; my current guild never wants to let me raid because I'm a boomkin. No love for chikinz :<), I can easily research fights, take notes and all that good stuff. I'm looking for an easy-going guild that will be helpful and progressive and not "OH EM GEE HARDCORE."

I raid lead and carried a previous guild to 12/12 normal back near the beginning of the expansion, so I know what it takes. I sometimes tend to have a bit of computer lag (not internet lag), but I learn fights fast from experiencing it and am very competent, mature, know my class well, and am always online and on time unless previously stated otherwise and will help anyone with anything that I can manage.

Honestly, I'd really just like a chance to have fun and do more than achievement-!@#$% all day and night. I'd like to be with people who can accept me, give me a chance, help in anyway and just love my chicken. I'm new to Mal'Ganis; I left Akama to have better chances at this, so giving me a shot would be great. Message me in game if you're interested in having me! ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Updated for potentially great people to join us for some panda fun!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Multiple spots open, see an officer for details.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Room for a few more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Select few openings.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Room for a select few. Just started Mogu raids.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Room for only 1. Open to multiple healing classes, please get with us in game or on our website.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
We have room for healers. Post here, on our website, or get with us in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Room for more. 4/6 now, and with you we could push 6 before next raid opens.
Edited by Jaingo on 10/28/2012 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Up top.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Room for more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]