[H] Sounds Complicated - LFM WoD Mythic raids

90 Tauren Druid
Bump for updated recruitment needs. We are down a healer but could make other things work.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hi Proud.

SO I SEE MY HEALS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. I KNOW WHO'S SLEEPING ON THE FUTONCOUCH TONIGHT.

jerk
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Interested in picking up some more experienced raiders. I can make any role work at this point, but would prefer a tank/dps hybrid player and maybe a mage.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Come join us to slay Deathwing!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I heard you guys had a troll in your raid. Or something.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
REPLACING ME!?!?!

Soapy is a sad panda :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mages are OP, Soapy. :P
Reply Quote
Trolls >>> mages

Mage trolls just break the game.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I'm looking for a serious raiding guild. I'm Frost/Blood as can be seen in the armory, I haven't had too much raid time in the past but I am available almost any time now, and I'd like to start working on non LFR Dragon Soul.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I smelled you guys had a troll in your raid. Or something.

ftfy

Also, bump for 6/8.

Reply Quote
Korndawg,

The health department is requiring me to tell you that you need to go to the health department ASAP.

Merry Christmas
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump. Opening for a clothie ranged dps.
Reply Quote
Meow
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
H Yor'sahj meets his end. Starting more hard modes this week.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Could use a warlock and another healer (druid/sham preferred).

If you're apping as dps, consider 30k to be minimum dps on Ultraxion. We may consider gearing exceptional apps.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump. A valuable healing position is going to be opening up in the very near future. A resto druid would be ideal (too many Vanq tokens drop for us) but will work with anyone with healing talent. Currently, we have a full-time Discipline Priest and a Restoration/Elemental Shaman for 3-healer fights. Please submit your application to:

www.scomplicated.net/recruitment

Proudhorn and the other officers and I will review it and give you follow-up questions and an answer in short order.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Can Tuckker even make our raid schedule? ):

Don't taunt me, man!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking for some fresh blood for Mists of Pandaria. Wrapping up Cata content soon. Come join us and have some fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]