Christian Guild Recruiting Now

GUILD: EVERLASTING SALVATION // Alliance // Alexstrasza
STYLE: Christian, Family Friendly Leveling and Raiding guild
Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm (25man), Thursday 8pm, Friday 8pm, Sunday 7pm. All times server.

What we are currently looking for:

Any and all levels. Mains and alts, Christian and non-Christian welcome.

What is EVERLASTING SALVATION? -

Everlasting Salvation is THE Christian guild on Alexstrasza, and one of the largest Christian guilds in all of WoW. If you're tired of the drama in your guild, or just want to meet some great new people, give us a look. We are level 25, have over 800 members, 7 Guild Bank tabs, a great looking tabard, website, Facebook page, and Vent. We are currently recruiting any and all players, mains and alts, to join us in a Family-Friendly, Zero-Drama fun guild. We have weekly raids, leveling help for lower level toons, and helpful players across the board. It's more about the relationships we have with each other than the game, and we're mostly on a first name basis in guild chat. We have a dedicated Vent server, and use it for raids and instances, and jest getting to know each other. There's always plenty of help and a friendly environment. We actually have several parent-kid and husband-wife teams in our guild. Several dozen of our members have realm or faction transferred to our guild to be a part of us.

Everlasting Salvation is NOT a hardcore raid guild, but we are a guild that raids consistently. The main difference is the way we treat players in the game. So many guilds will rip you a new one if you're having a bad day, or can't pull 10K on the DPS meter. We are NOT like that, since we know there's a real life person behind every toon. When you give us a try, you'll see how we treat everyone in the guild. As Guild Leader, I don't tolerate anyone treating others with disrespect for any reason. The player is more important than the toon.

Cataclysm content is our focus now...from downing bosses in the new dungeons, to tackling the new raid content. With this new expansion, now is the time to find that guild that treats you like you're an important part of the group, and has the resources to actually conquer the new material. We have a solid group now, and we're looking for more!

Rules are simple:
- No profanity or sex talk is allowed in Guild, Raid, Party or Vent chat ever.
- No drama, period. It's a game! Have fun!
- We ask that you be at least 18 years old to join, or have a sponsor or family member over 18 that's already in the guild to vouch for you before you join.
- If you're a non-Christian (we have several) we just ask that you respect the beliefs of others and play the game, and we don't get preachy or force religion on anyone. Let me repeat that... WE DON'T GET PREACHY OR FORCE ANY RELIGION ON ANYONE AT ANY TIME.

Let me reiterate....this guild is NOT going to force any religious beliefs on anyone that joins. We have athiests, Jews, Christians, and even a couple of Islamic players....and we all seem to get along fine. Our toons come from all walks of life...old, young, and everywhere in between. Ages range from 12 to 76 years old, so there's players of every demographic! As a Christian guild, we're here to provide a safe, fun, and respectful place to play the game, and not have to worry about the smut, filth and offensive content you find in trade chat. Once you join, you'll want to stay! We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Any questions, feel free to ask in game - Pernik - GM. Ask my officers if I'm not online... Jaelraziela,Tyrint, Ryzen, Ruthlessa. Please mention you saw this on WoW Forums. I will try to check this thread as often as I can. We're looking forward to playing with you!

EDIT: I know there are going to be trolls and posters that flame this post. It's ok, as I expect it from people that only see "Christian Guild " in the title and take it as an opportunity to enlighten everyone with their wisdom in the matter of God's existence. Trust me...I've heard it. A bit of advice? Read the post, and remember, God loves you too.

1. Yes, we take warlocks.
2. Yes, we take Gay people.
3. Yes, we take Gay people that play Warlocks.

Thank you.

Pernik - GM
Everlasting Salvation
Edited by Pernik on 5/27/2011 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
65 Worgen Druid
Hey,
I am the GM of a Christian guild in Khadgar server. We call ourselves Awakening. Nice to see another Christian around. I figured this a best way to get connected. Maybe Ill create a character in ur server so I can pop in here and there!

GB
Reply Quote
Greymoure,

You should definitely do that!

Contact me in-game and remind me you posted here. We'll get you an invite ASAP.

Pernik
Reply Quote
Bump for teh grinz!
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Silly Religious people.

Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
You raid on Sunday?!?!? Blasphemy!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Pernik I've been looking for a Christian guild for some time. If you raid what times/ days and do you need a hunter?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Oops meant to post on this toon.

Jesus was soulstoned! PS U take gay warlocks?? well well well!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Bump for you guys, it's nice to see people doing this.
Reply Quote
Thanks, Veloth! Much appreciated!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
We actually are starting up a late night raiding group.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
09/29/2011 01:06 PMPosted by Rëquiem
We actually are starting up a late night raiding group.

I commend your guild for doing that! There's not enough late night raiding on this server.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior

Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm (25man), Thursday 8pm, Friday 8pm, Sunday 7pm. All times server.

You Sabbath-Breaking SCUM!

:P

It's funny because that's what my wife tells me when I play on Sunday. I ignore her too ;)
Edited by Skedoosh on 9/30/2011 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Hey, this guy is nice. He isn't homophobic or Preachy, but still follows his religion. Everyone is in titled to a religion... It sounds really nice guild, unfortunately I'm not on alextraza, and I'm in a guild =P
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Paladin
Thinking of starting a christian guild on Wyrmrest accord Horde side, and making a worgen priest to make one on the Alliance side. It's good to see other people spreading the good news throughout Azeroth. :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
04/17/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Warlyn
this guild is far from being christian.nothing but a band of trololols

I heard that religion prevents people from having fun. You heard that too?

Edit: And by the looks of how you've posted in the realm forums you seem to be a troll...... A troll calling people trolls. I love negative people like you so much.
Edited by Bloodydk on 4/17/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
04/20/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Warlynd
if your guilds christian then phillias a chick.

There's this cool feature on the forums for spotting idiots and all of their alts. If you ignore one of their toons all of them are ignored. Magically when I ignored you, Warlyn was also ignored. For someone who doesn't know any of the people in the guild personally, you sure seem to make assumptions. And you know what they say about those who assume. At least my guild doesn't have an auto invite bot that will whisper any unguilded person the moment they are out of a guild. (Seriously I gquit on a toon to buy another guild bank and before I'm even a part of the bank guild I get "Come join method this is our progression, blah blah blah blah.") There are better ways to level your guild than having an invite spam bot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]